0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 3:30 PM by -Photon RSS

[DBD] Death Before Dishonor recruiting. Clan Website (Currently building new one), Professional and Amateur Teams, Great Atmosphere.

Photobucket

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR IS RECRUITING

Hello everyone. I'm X-Photon, creator of Death Before Dishonor (D.B.D.)

Formerly named "Llamaz With Gunz"

We are a new clan, looking to make a mark in the world of organized gaming.

Innovation is our motto.

My real name is Steven Hutton. I live in the United States, in the great state of Virginia.

I formed Death Before Dishonor because I could not help but notice the inefficiency of the many large gaming organizations. Many clans are inflexible with their requirements, and require players to spend money on many things to even have a chance to join.

D.B.D. is here to change that for everyone.

We have hidden requirements. We simply ask applicants questions. It's like an interview, and we think it helps to build a better environment.

Here at D.B.D. our only official requirements are that you be legitimate and mature.

We are a multi-console clan. We are recruiting members from the Playstation Network, Xbox Live, and on the PC.

Once you're in, you aren't in forever. You can be banned from the squad in the blink of an eye.

TO APPLY TO DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR:

REGISTER ON OUR CLAN WEBSITE, THEN SEND IN AN APPLICATION HERE:

http://squad.iclanwebsites.com/llamazwithgunz/applypage

OR

EMAIL dbdsquad@gmail.com WITH YOUR ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

What is your current KDR?

How old are you?

What are your favorite weapons?

Are you a rusher, camper, or both?

What is your favorite perk?

Which Call of Duty game do you prefer?

Please note that our administrators will not be on Xbox LIVE or the Playstation Network until the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. If you wish to contact us, please emaildbdsquad@gmail.com