2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 7:29 PM by sennalike RSS

fix these stupid spawn points idoit devs

how many times do i have to have to get shot in the back after i run past and these people spawn right behind me. Whoever put these spawn ponits in these locations are idiots. Like today i spawned and i got shot as i spawned i looked at the kill cam the guy had just died and spawned across the hallway from me IDIOT DEVS.

• Re: fix these stupid spawn points idoit devs

NeCro_HaVok61 wrote:

how many times do i have to have to get shot in the back after i run past and these people spawn right behind me. Whoever put these spawn ponits in these locations are idiots. Like today i spawned and i got shot as i spawned i looked at the kill cam the guy had just died and spawned across the hallway from me IDIOT DEVS.

FIX THESE STUPID SPAWN POINTS (1)IDIOT DEVS

(2)How many times (3)will I be shot in the back after (4)a player spawns behind me. Whoever put these spawn (5)points in the (6)locations they currently occur(7), are idiots.(8)Today(9),(10)I spawned and (11)I was shot as (12)I spawned(13).(14)I watched the kill(15)-cam(16). The (17)player had just died and spawned across the hallway from me(18).(19) Idiot (20)devs(21).

Given the poorly written post, and name calling, I rather think that there will be no response.

• Re: fix these stupid spawn points idoit devs
    sennalike

I can guarantee the developers wont be reading this thread/post, but if they did they will be thinking "how ironic..."