20 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2012 2:51 PM by Hootymadman RSS

[Opinion Needed] MW3 Anti-Cheater Utility

It ain't new. Cheaters are everywhere in MW3 Online. That is why I come up with this utility which has for goal to punish cheaters when you are the host of the game.

This utility is not available for download...YET. For good reasons that I will say later, I need Activision, Infinity Ward, BanStache, BanWarden and BanCandy approval to release the tool.

Let me present you: Modern Warfare 3 - Anti-Cheater Utility

Made by: Myself

Picture of the GUI:

This utility allows you to see and all connected players in your game and punish players who are not legit. Yes, a similar tool exist already called MW3SA (Modern Warfare 3 Server Administrator) but alot of time it doesn't shows ALL players and the cheaters can continue being unfair without being able to do something.

.:Levels of Punishment:.

-Level 1- Removal of EVERY ammo. Even Tacticals & Grenades. Even if you take a weapon on the floor or respawn,

-Level 2- Constant teleportation of the punished player in a "Death Barrier".

This utility is very easy to use. Simply select the player to punish and click "Punish" or "Un-Punish" to apply.

.:Reasons of Approval:.

Here's the touchy part...

Now, as you might already noticed, this utility requires to Read/Write values from IW5MP.exe which is may be considering as hacking. That is why I requires approval first before releasing.

And you, what do you think of this? Is it a good idea or it's too risky to use?

Tell me you reasons.

Help me approving this tool by Activision, Infinity Ward, BanCandy, BanStache and BanWarden. Together we can fight against cheaters and have cheater-free online experience.

DISCLAIMER: This utility should  ONLY be used against cheaters! I am not resposible for any misuse of it.

• Re: [Opinion Needed] MW3 Anti-Cheater Utility
    -CrazyMoFo-

Making these hacks and naming them "anti cheater" tools doesn't make it right.

This is nothing more than a program to allow the host of the game to do whatever he wants. Plain and simple. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with stopping REAL cheaters.

Removal of ammo... Seriously?   Teleportation into a "death barrier" WTF?  How can ANYONE think that this is a good way to fight cheaters?

Why would you need to spend time "punishing" someone who YOU THINK is hacking. I can GUARANTEE for a 100% FACT that the majority of people who would use this tool would be abusing it for fun. Your little disclaimer at the end even shows that you are well aware of that.

You are NOT making the game better, you are making it WORSE!!

In all honesty you should have your MW3 and Steam accounts BANNED when you submit this for "approval" At least tvdw (who is also a HACKER with his own agenda) tries to make it look like his tools are at least somewhat helpful (even MW3SA is useless against hackers and was primarily made to enforce custom rules in public games)

First of all, I would like to thank you for your opinion saying that you are against this utility. But there is a way to say it more politely than what you did in your last post. I would appreciate that you stay polite in your next posts.

Thank you.

I agree 100% there are soooo many tools like this on hack sites that people make for "fun" it's nothing more then a hack tool to allow you to abuse being host, I hope any one who uses theese tools gets a nice big fat BAN. Tools like this should not be made and if they are the maker should keep it private to him/her self.

I'm sorry to say this but this program/utility is completely useless.

There are already hacks that force-host the hacker using them rendering this program useless.

Also because of that this would actually make the gameplay worse since the legit players who don't have hack could get banned, but the hackers couldn't.

So nice try, but useless program.

Thank you for your opinion.

wierd worlds are these

Here is the problem I see.

Someone like me who get's made the host of 90% of games that I play could quite easily download this tool and simply abuse it.

If I decide that I want to get 4 MOABS in 1 game without being killed, I could just punish every player on the enemy team and on my own team and just do what I want.

This "tool" is a cheat and will not help anyone and frankly will not be approved by IW or Acti or Valve, because it is giving you a blatent advantage over every other palyer in the game.

This is nothing like the other tool called MW3SA, where it does something similar but is a better tool overall.

With MW3SA you can only kick people, and ban them from connecting to you until you restart MW3SA.

Yes it get's abused and people think that there are millions of people using it kicking everyone who kills them.

The steam forums are full of people complaining saying that they are always being kicked even for, just getting 1 kill and bang there kicked.

I use MW3SA everytime I load up MW3 but I only kick people who are cheating or are abusing the akimbo attachment, and everyone has asked them to stop using it because it destroys the game.

Apparently though according to people I should be banned from the game and hung because I stopping cheaters from destroying the game, so people would rather play with cheaters than play with a host who is running MW3SA.

I just hope you don't release this tool because it will destroy the game and everyone who uses it will just abuse it, aslong as they can get away with it.

as much i feel like haxers should be shot at birth this tool is retarded! whats to stop people using it on legit players? and abusing it! think man think!

poison_pawn

Nice job you should get a fair grade for the work you've done coding it; not an A, but at least a C, becuase it lacks practical use.

We already have tools for kicking and banning hackers aim botters and the like, they are called Admin(s), and you will find them playing on Dedicated servers, thats all thats needed, so all you players who dont want to play with hackers move away from the P2P hacked lobbies and play on a dedicated server near you. simples

wierd worlds are these

Do you know what I didn't think of that?

Oh wait yes I did and everytime I try to play on the 2 or 3 servers that actually has players on them I get vote kicked because, the noobs on them don't want to play against a better player.

I would run my own but I just play on IWnet because let's face it, I might as well play against cheaters and then when I am host I can simply kick them.

poison_pawn

wierd worlds are these wrote:

Do you know what I didn't think of that?

Oh wait yes I did and everytime I try to play on the 2 or 3 servers that actually has players on them I get vote kicked because, the noobs on them don't want to play against a better player.

I would run my own but I just play on IWnet because let's face it, I might as well play against cheaters and then when I am host I can simply kick them.

That's right: this game has been abandoned by most clans already; I haven't played this game in weeks, and our server is set to close on the 6th permanently.

I won't play on P2P; and I won't play on over priced, broken, and abandoned servers.

MW3 is as dead  to me now, as MW2 ever was.

If they would have just left this crap on the console where it belongs, I never would have missed it; just like I never gave cod3, or mw2 a second thought.

but now I will never, NEVER, trust IW again; and am weary of treyarch as well.

Good job activision

you will find bad players, all over, wierd m8, and to be honest I only come on the forum in hope of reading IW or who ever have created dedicated ranked servers.  I have not played this game for months, and most likely never will again in its current state, we gave up our clan server because of lack of players supporting the server, you may have one or two players popping in each night, we run a BFBC2 server now and it gets full each and every night.  why because it's ranked as a clan we feel so let down, as we have always supported and ran a cod server from day one, but not no more, even if the next release has RDS it still would be a no no...

I think the intentions are good but unfortunately it would be abused massively and would most likely just become another tool used by cheats and hackers.

I agree with  others, this is a tool made for hackers to abuse other players, I doubt many are going to focus on it's "so called" intent to rid the game of hackers, a simple kick is all thats needed to accomplish that.

Your looking to give people the ability to taunt & wield the hand of god @ other players, it's a little much, and sounds like loads of fun for the same evil minded guys who are hacking lobby's, abusing aimbots and other cheats to ruin the legit players gaming experience.

I say......NO HHHHWWWHHAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joanksk

1st Step: Kick the hacker

2nd Step: Get his/her Steam ID, and report them via VAC/@IWEnforcers.

The rest is pure bullshit.

I like your effort but I am afraid this tool will never be approved. It can be used for cheating and will be considered as hack.

johnsmith

You have to understand that he is asking permission from those who do not care if there are hackers of not.  I think he should just launch it and assume that IW will condone its use.  After all the game was built by hackers for hackers. 

I don't really know why he is asking for permission.  (frowns, dumbfounded, shakes head)

spidy

it has noting todo with anti cheat it dosnt detect hacks

all i see in these tool  its hacks clients game so it looses AMMO or constant Teleporting the client

just another tool for griefing/abusive Hosts to harras players