1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 6:23 AM by PDXWombat Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    wridtrvlr

I use it w/o a silencer EVERY TIME I use it.  That is, unless I am trying to complete the challenge for the silencer.  Assassin is just as good as a silenced weapon.  Fire your shots, kill the enemy, then disappear off the map. 

• 31. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    o.OAmadousO.o

thing is people think that the ACR is a magic weapon that allows you to get more kills. this is 90% wrong. im 100% sure i can kill an opponent with any gun and so can you and so can everyone else in this game. i gave the example of the g36c for instance, but if you check, at close range the m4, scar, g36c, type 95 all kill faster than the acr.

i think that what drives ppl into this gun  is its ease of use, therefore making the switch problematic. the same applies to the mp7. i've said it before IW has the bad habbit of designing obsolete guns. the ACR offers power, low recoil, amazing reloads while the other guns offer power(ak-47, cm901 g36c) or nice handling (scar, m4, fad), the ACR renders several guns obsolete and this is the problem here.

but dont say the ACR allows you to get more kills this is just plain wrong, the m4a1/scar/G36c are all just as capable

• 32. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    banned-again

i use the acr with silencer and ex-mags you tell me any other attachments worth using on it

• 33. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?

I dont really use the acr, just to mess around rarely, but when I do i use  use x mags and red dot.. i feel the silencer gets me 100 hit markers when used

• 34. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    o.OAmadousO.o

nyway intopic i use the ACr Red dot and focus. my mentality is "bring it scrub" XD

• 35. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    rlbl

you missed my point

I am not saying the gun is statistically better. I am saying if one feels comfrotable with it, they WILL get more kills using it (couple that with the fact that it is easier to use only amplifies that)

I think you proved my point.

• 36. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    asianman12

kajunmulisha wrote:

this is prob the dumbest thread and a prime example of how dumb some cod players are. who cares if a gun is "overused"? if a gun can even be overused. if the acr is the best assault rifle why should i use the fad? just to make you happy? hell no. myself and everyone else are gonna use what gun is comfortable or goes with what map their on. stop crying. people pay their money just like you and can/will play however they want. oh wait... does the acr make me a tryhard? haha is that the insult the highly intelligent tween cod player will call me haha. this thread is a laugh

Actually I wouldn't call you a tryhard. Since using a gun that does all the work for you isn't really considered trying.  It's called being lazy.  The ACR is a pick up and play weapon.  There is no getting used to it.  You will pretty much get a kill or two with it if you never used it in your COD career. 

On the other hand there are a bunch of other AR's out there in this game.  Why don't you use them?  I'm not saying you should but I want to know why people just stick with the easiest to use weapon?  What else gets me is when they use the easiest weapon, then gloat about how great they are when in fact the gun they were using did all the work for them? 

Also, "This gun is comfortable" is really a stupid statement.  "This gun gets me easy kills" is a better more correct statement and you know it.

• 37. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    asianman12

Use something else.  You might actually get better at this game. 

• 38. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?

yeah like that go to happen lol

• 39. Re: Does anyone "not" use the ACR-Silenced?
    asianman12

o.OAmadousO.o wrote:

nyway intopic i use the ACr Red dot and focus. my mentality is "bring it scrub" XD

The topic really wasn't what ACR setup you use.  I was ranting on people that only use this gun for every map and game type. Even though there are so many other ARs that are available. to use.