41 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2012 9:14 AM by Padiego RSS

The patch info!!!!!!

- Patch is not coming.

Yes,there will be hotflix and double xp things but wont be downloadable patch.

There ya happy? Everyone can continue to use second proficiency glitch,out of map glitches and everything else,thanks to Aero. Hey Aero,why dont you post the freezing glitch to so everyone starts using that and as you say "meh the game is already ruined" and YOLO.

Funny how most of you think that the patch isnt coming but treyarch is working on it. When it comes out,im gonna say: TOLD YA SO!

• Re: The patch info!!!!!!

So is there anything we don't know already?

Padiego

Aero posted secondary profficiency glitch? Well, that's nice.

Well, aero doesn't want to post the freezing glitch, eh? Well, since we are SOO getting a patch, then i'll tell treyarch in these forums (that's what the forums are for, eh?) how to do the glitch.......first you need C4, a trophy system.....nah, i'm not that much of an assh*le.

You contradict yourself. First you say there's not a patch coming, as to try and fit in with the rest of us. But then you say "when the patch does come out, im gonna scream i told ya so!".

If a patch does come out, i'm pretty sure you won't be around to tell us I told you so, since the four horsemen of the apocalypse would be destroying the earth and causing the impossible to happen.

Why do you still believe? Why so much hope? Why not use common sense and logic?

Activision Support is NOT ALLOWED to say anything about patches. They been saying we're getting a patch soon or next week since BLACK OPS. They were people like you back in BO, saying "when the patch comes out, you're all gonna feel stupid". Guess what? Patch never came out. Its gonna be the same for MW3. It doesnt that so freaking long to make a patch and pass it through nintendo. Unless there's a major gamebreaking issue, there might be a patch....heck, not even a patch, maybe just a hotfix. But there's no real game breaking glitches out there right now. Not widely known anyways. Guess what madhouse? Barely any people play this game anymore. This game has been abandoned, both by the community and the developers.

codcanuck

Give it up already. We are not getting any more patches. Treyarch's Wii team has their hands full with Black Ops 2. And why does your last paragraph contradict the rest of the post?

Vidjet cemo, ja jako sumnjam to.

fissuresofrequent

I was watchin FaKies commentary and he is going to call activision about the wii freezeing glitch.... He is going to say it could break wiis... Now activision won't want a law suit...

How can there be info when there isn't even a patch to begin with?

We do not need downloadable patch. They fixed hopping with hotflix.

They can fix all of those stuff,step by step in hotflix.

BlackMetroid95

Yeah, i can see that...they can fix little things through hotfixes. Not a big deal im guessing. But, the real question is- will they?

Padiego

They can fix minor things by hotfix. Server problems. Etc.

Something like the wii freezing glitch is something that has to be fixed by a patch. Of course, if it happens, it will probably only fix a glitch that we didn't know until now.....aka..it wouldn't make much of a difference.