6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2012 10:30 PM by shadow_mako RSS

Thanks Activision, Beachhead, Whoever...

shadow_mako

So now you made Clan Ops even worse by only having core/hardcore TDM/KC.

Way to go... It's what we all wanted, for ELITE to move backwards. You should be ADDING game modes, NOT getting rid of them.

It was bad enough that DOM Defense only made one appearance and never again... It was bad enough that every week it was always KC/TDM - DOM - HC KC/TDM...

DOM Ops was the ONLY, and I'll say it again, the ONLY, that actually paid off to work as a team, party up and be organised, tactical.

Here's an idea, just award Clan XP for playing Lone Wolf Ops, as KC and TDM are exactly that.

Definately not renewing my membership.

• Re: Thanks Activision, Beachhead, Whoever...
    wridtrvlr

With all the people that boosted the DOM clan ops, this really isn't all that surprising. 

Question: were you one of the clans that "agreed" before a match to sit there and trade Dom points?  Because I'd say from the reaction on here that more than half of the clans that participated in the DOM clan ops, boosted them. 

TheBeastlyDude

This was EXACTLY what I thought as I read the original post.

wridtrvlr wrote:

Question: were you one of the clans that "agreed" before a match to sit there and trade Dom points?  

I would think, as a clan leader, most would be happy with Domination being done away so the clan doesn't have to compete against other clans who made deals.

phxs72

I miss having 3 different ops but I don't miss the way that the DOM op was structured.  I was good at it but it was boring just running around the map routing out flag defenders, cap then repeat.  From what I've read they are working on making some changes to the DOM op and they are testing Demolition out as a possible candidate for future clan ops.  I'll be interested to see how those progress.  Personally, I'd love it if they brought DOM back with defends being the way you score.  That would be more interesting and should reduce the boosting since most folks are scared of letting their kd drop.

shadow_mako

Yes mate, I always agreed when clans said "don't shoot us, we don't shoot you"... Then I was the first to get 6 kills C4 at the flag

Sure there was boosting, but the whole Clan Ops structure is poor to begin with. But at least I actually had a reason to party up and had fun with my clan doind so by having a ful party rushing from flag to flag w/o stopping once.