8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2012 2:29 PM by scratch_1_more RSS

VIGILANTE NEW CLAN CHALLENGE BREAKDOWN GUIDE MOST PISTOL KILLS TIPS |  DIRTY HARRY 44 MAGNUM MW3 FFA RUSHING | BEST LOADOUT DISCUSSION

scratch_1_more

What's goin on everybody, as most people know there's a new clan challenge currently running for most pistol kills. I noticed there wasn't really any breakdown guides of these new clan challenges. I know a lot of people have been anxiously waiting for these to drop. Made a video tutorial breaking down an effective custom loadout that I used today as well as my general tactics to achieve most pistol kills for those Hard Boiled acolades. Also just to clarify I mention that FFA is good game mode to get "easy pistol kills" on paper that is, due to every man for himself choas with 7 targets etc. Winning the match is a whole different story. If you're worried about w/l ratio this might not be a good choice if you plan on going pistol only the entire way lol. However the game mode itself in general is pretty tough due to the extremely horrid chaotic spawns etc. Anyways just wanted to get a discussion going on other peoples tips, loadouts they like to use, game modes they play etc that worked best for them and overall how they liked the new challenges. For me it's a nice refreshing switch up and a fun challenge that will truly test your medal, what's your opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DfvG8DvwaU