i need a clan (xbox)

Age. 22

Live. US

Rank. 8th prestige level 74

Game type. Core

Kd. 1.6

Gamertag. Strategic Luck

Elite status. Premium

I'm looking for a clan that has active and daily players. I'm tired of going into matches alone which ends up dropping my Kd. I want people who have mics and understand how to play the game. I will try out if needed. Just send me a message or invite. Any other questions you want answered just ask

• Re: i need a clan (xbox)

I sent you a friend request and a message talking about the clan. My gamertag is SsKx BeAsT

iiBig_Bad_Wolf

Hey I just started up a clan last week, Predator Theory.

The only thing is we only have three members at the time, but are looking to keep stocking our team with solid members. That's why I think you would be a perfect fit with us.  We are looking to start getting a little more active in competitions and on Elite. But we just need a little bit of help getting started and up on our feet. If you're not interested I understand, but if you are interested check us out, and apply at http://www.predatortheory.enjin.com and mesage me at iiBig Bad Wolf and we can straighten out some details

Hope to hear back from you soon.

You should look into the LightsOut clan. We play Core modes and are a very active clan. If you would like an invite or have any questions you can message me at my gamertag: SoccerFreak425.