5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2012 10:24 PM by infinitlag RSS

Add another one......

Beatbyagirllol is a hack, nuf said.  Uses red box/unlimited ammo.  It's funny when the opponent's radar is blocked and they still shoot through walls to kill you. 

• Re: Add another one......
    isman

I ran into her before and she sucked when i played her plus this is probably going to be taken down by foxhound dont write names of hackers on the forums

Yeah, you're right the post being deleted.  I entered a game late and saw her score was 60-3 in Bootleg.  Then she was 36-1 in Hardhat.  I had assasin and blocked the enemy radar and she was killing people by shooting through walls.  That's when I left the game.   Doesn't make sense of the name and blame.  If you know someone is hacking why not tell others.  I've been hacked a couple times (to the point I only can use shotguns/launchers cause they locked the other weapons) and if I can help someone else out by warning them, I'm going to do so.  I don't know what the big deal is as long as you can prove they hack!

isman

Yeah there was a bunch of people i warned about hackers but the post was deleted i understand what you are saying tho

BACKWOODS Clan. Add them before this name and shame thread gets deleted. They change their names once they are outed

infinitlag

Counter. I have decent internet (but still lags to infinity (name reference)) so if I know I have host wait for the 23 kill mark.....