15 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2012 8:30 AM by bigolddarren RSS

WHY CAMPING IS JUST AS BAD AS HACKING   youtube video

Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpwPzzugEeg&list=PLC538223DA6EF5A05&index=0&featu re=plcp

i dont care if you sub or comment just watch and tell me your opinions on here

• Re: WHY CAMPING IS JUST AS BAD AS HACKING   youtube video
    that6uy420

not gonna bother watching but seriously... hacking and camping aren't even remotely the same.

supervelous

Hey man, just a word of advice, if you really don't care about subs or comments, and just want people's opinions.  You should do 2 things:

1.  Embed the video, so people who want to watch don't have to leave the site, it will be able to be watched directly from the thread. 

2.  Summarize your opinion in a more detailed way, then ask for people's opinions.  This way people can discuss the topic without having to even watch the video.

I have posted many videos here and the above 2 seem to get decent responses, don't make it about the video, make it about the topic and give people the OPTION of whether or not they want to watch. 

If you edit according to the above 2 points, I may watch. I can't leave any input on the topic because your statement is too generalized without a summary on your viewpoint and why you've come to that conclusion.

Foxhound-Pro

supervelous wrote:

Hey man, just a word of advice, if you really don't care about subs or comments, and just want people's opinions.  You should do 2 things:

1.  Embed the video, so people who want to watch don't have to leave the site, it will be able to be watched directly from the thread. 

2.  Summarize your opinion in a more detailed way, then ask for people's opinions.  This way people can discuss the topic without having to even watch the video.

I have posted many videos here and the above 2 seem to get decent responses, don't make it about the video, make it about the topic and give people the OPTION of whether or not they want to watch. 

If you edit according to the above 2 points, I may watch. I can't leave any input on the topic because your statement is too generalized without a summary on your viewpoint and why you've come to that conclusion.

This X10 - OMG, I must be dreaming.

Thedestoyer

I watched 2 seconds of it, then I realized that it was recorded with a rotten potato.

nicedrewishfela

Ok, first of all, the video quality is horrible. Second, ITS NOT THE RIGHT GAME. You somehow managed to take BlOps and make it look like an old Nintendo game.

I made it through 10 seconds of the video, and I will never get that time back. Commentator starts off with "Hello. I am going to tell you why campers are ****ies". Oh yeah, just makes me want to keep watching.

And to answer your misguided question... Campers can be dealt with and camping is a legitimate, if not desirable tactic. Hacking can't be overcome and is against not only CoD's rules but the Microsoft Agreement we agree to when playing online.

tedge

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Ok, first of all, the video quality is horrible. Second, ITS NOT THE RIGHT GAME. You somehow managed to take BlOps and make it look like an old Nintendo game.

Probably because he was playing on a Wii. All Wii games look like they came from 1998.

I made it through 10 seconds of the video, and I will never get that time back. Commentator starts off with "Hello. I am going to tell you why campers are ****ies". Oh yeah, just makes me want to keep watching.

And to answer your misguided question... Campers can be dealt with and camping is a legitimate, if not desirable tactic. Hacking can't be overcome and is against not only CoD's rules but the Microsoft Agreement we agree to when playing online.

This rest of this I agree with. lol @ the OP for being such a cry baby because he doesn't want to check his corners. Then he uploaded a video of him crying.

Wow, yep, agree with the responses, this has to be the worst quality I have ever seen. Watched 10 seconds and shut it down. All I can say is, bad topic, insulting playstyles is old and chances are everything you said in your Black ops vid has been heard before. People that can't accept playstyles need to go play Tetris. 

undzis

No need to watch the title says it all. camping and hacking aren't even close to the same thing. In fact i don't see anything wrong or game breaking about camping.  Sure its annoying but easily over come.  die one time and you will know right where the person is.   Seriously, why must everybody think that everybody needs to play the same way. isn't variety the spice of life? any play style is totally exceptable short of hacking/moding/boosting.  It will only make you better.

CubanitoKiller13

Campers are people who suck playing call of duty and they just hide in a corner waiting for you ! They dont have balls to play like a man

trialstardragon

Really they did not block that forum name from being used? LOL.. no one here thinks you are a admin...

Just had to point that little bit out.

First off I have to say, I did not watch the entire video. Your voice if fukced up in some way, that just made my ears bleed. Sorry....for you having a voice like that. And you cuss way too much, get your point across without calling people names. Man up. But, I do agree that camping takes no skill, but I love to camp and love to surprise puzzies like you. Anyway, your video was a waste of my time and now I cannot get that time back. May God take vengeance on you for that. Stop crying and play the game. Are YOU mad.....brah?