1 2 3 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2012 8:24 AM by Kimi Raikkonen Rulez RSS

I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.

BlueberrySyrup

Oh cool, look a new DLC featuring SO missions that apparently EVERYONE plays, oh and 3 new face off maps! People don't like the original game modes either I guess now. All about 1v1/2v2/3v3.

If I would've bought that stupid crap I'd feel ripped off. Face off is just their excuse to use smaller maps because they're lazy and don't want to bring quality to everyone. Don't think I'm right? We didn't even get a music volume option, they just want money, then they do half the effort on everything.

• 1. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    CowboySr

If 50 bucks puts you into such a bind you feel the need to try and belittle other people that arent poor, Id say you need to get a job and stop worrying about other peoples pocket change.

• 2. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    BlueberrySyrup

LOL what? I never tried to belittle people who aren't poor, are you stupid? I'm saying I feel bad for those who bought it then explaining my reasons, read it before you think I'm insulting people.

• 3. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    phxs72

I'm glad that you are happy with your non-purchase.  I'm happy with my purchase.  I've gotten and/or am getting the maps that I was promised plus we got Face Off Maps which weren't in the original design plans and yet are a lot of fun.  Granted the SO missions aren't super appealing for replay but they also aren't bad as far as an extention of campaign mode goes.  Wait a minute, I'm also getting a new mode for Survival that looks pretty exciting.  Did I mention that I've unlocked several title/emblems through leveling up my clan that you can only get as an Elite member?  Those are pretty cool too.  But like I said, I'm glad that you're happy with your non-purchase.  I would just suggest that you don't let those that complain about everything cloud your judgement about how the majority of us feel about our purchase.  I can't speak for anyone but me.  However, I'm pleased overall and yes I have preordered Elite 2.0 because who wouldn't want Zombie's at a discount.  I don't even know what else will come with it but the rest is just icing on the cake.

• 4. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    BlueberrySyrup

Personally I'd be pretty mad, I don't care for Face-Off maps at all, and they should honestly focus more on the main maps, the new survival type is cool but that's pretty much all I see that's somewhat good in that DLC.

• 5. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    Izjar11

If I would've bought that stupid crap I'd feel ripped off. Face off is just their excuse to use smaller maps because they're lazy and don't want to bring quality to everyone. Don't think I'm right? We didn't even get a music volume option, they just want money, then they do half the effort on everything.

Dude so you didn't buy Elite what are you crying about. Do not feel sorry for anyone, I purchased Elite for the maps anything else was a bonus (working or not)

Its a business guy of course they want money, I suggest you pick up a economics book and read chapter 1.

• 6. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    supervelous

same here, I just heard get all the DLC and get it early.  Anything else is a bonus.  Even if I end up paying more for Elite by a bit than it would have cost me to buy all the DLC separately, it still would have been worth it to get everything early.  And not having to worry about making separate purchases. 

Plus $50 is not much to me.

• 7. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    BlueberrySyrup

I suggest you know what I'm talking about, I'm not trying to start a flame war, and I'm simply saying the fact that people who bought elite only get Face-off maps now, I was going to buy Elite, but then I realized there isn't even any maps for Multiplayer to be bought except the new mode that's decent, but it's not what everyone likes to play.

If they had 2 multiplayer maps that went just for game types like Team Deathmatch/ Search again every DLC, I'd find it worth it, also, of course business guys want money, but I feel that this is a complete rip-off and the quality worth 50$. Mw3 is already basically Mw2.5

• 8. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    risensei

Just last week, the wife and I were driving home, around noon. She said she was hungry. I asked her what she wanted..... We were close to a Japanese steak house..... She said Umi's,....and so we went. 125 bucks.... So feel sorry for me,... Lol. All I got was a meal and a few drinks.... Could have had that at home for so much less......  60 or 120 for a game I play for hours and hours.. even with its problems, it is well worth the money. I am sorry, but if you can't afford this game, you need to spend your time climbing the ladder...... Not playing in the basement.

• 9. Re: I almost feel bad for those of you who bought Elite.
    BlueberrySyrup

I understand getting it for an earlier and cheaper price, but then they cut the DLC maps in half, and honestly those who didn't care about Faceoff could've just bought the 1st mappack or whatever and already had pretty much all the multiplayer maps they made.

I just don't see why they won't stop ONLY making faceoff maps.

1 2 3 Previous Next