22 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 9:12 PM by twinkeeze RSS

Panic Moab

Check out this quick clip. After the buff, the M16 is back to its old Mw2 self. Ill be using it from now on. Ive got like 5 moabs with it just today. No one told me they beefed all those weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOwdFIzy5n8&feature=plcp

• Re: Panic Moab
    Noob_Lyncher

You got a MOAB at the end of a losing game, using a burst-fire weapon. Get ready for the raging.

Yep with the most dom points captured and a garbage team. And it takes more skill to use an M16 then it does to spray with an Acr like most people do. The point of the vid was the trip for the nuke.

cira

Why didn't you help your team get the win instead of going for a Moab?

Its a 40 second clip. How the hell do think I wasnt helping my team. Please tell me. Like I said I had the most dom points capped. Just cause I got a moab too you think I stayed in the corner and came out at the end? lol.

cira

Cool story.

Well the clip started with you next to B and you ran past it....

This isn't even on Xbox, you have already posted this else where. Stop spamming the forums.

Jealous much. Have you ever even aquired a care package. Mw3 is mw3. Whatever platform. Yeah. Im  gonna jump on B alone when im 22-0. Your pretty smart eh?

cira

Why the hell would I be jealous?

Fine, prove me wrong... Post the rest of the video

zingaa

Fingolfin33:

You my friend are what the gaming community calls a SCRUB, ok maybe not the community just me, you are a scrub, you and that Michigan dude should swap moab dreams or something. I'm not really sure what that Michigan dudes forum name is today, but I'm sure if you post asking he'll come out of the woodwork..

BTW Fing, you didn't have the most points captured trust me, you're doing what we call damage control, you're trying to save face. Do me a favor and go bury your face in the sand please...

You have a great day

that6uy420

it does matter what platform we are talking bout when you are posting this domination moab crap in the XBOX forum...  earn your moabs in a mode where kills matter and then we might have something here.

Domination Moabs are just not impressive, they come easy as you always know where they're at and they are not just focused on just killing you. There are others that post better stuff, thanks.

nicedrewishfela

fingolfin33 said-

Jealous much. Have you ever even aquired a care package. Mw3 is mw3. Whatever platform. Yeah. Im  gonna jump on B alone when im 22-0. Your pretty smart eh?

This is all I need to read on this thread. Selfish players are selfish. Immature YouTubers are immature.

If you want to have success and gain subscribers, try treating your target audience with some respect, even those who are critical. 

MOABs don't matter, team play, objective play, and playing within the spirit of the game do.

Constructive criticism is welcome. Being pounced on for losing a match of domination is ridiculous. The video was about how lucky I got walking into that room at the end and not getting killed. People on these forums are just looking for a fight.

zingaa

fingolfin33 wrote:

Constructive criticism is welcome. Being pounced on for losing a match of domination is ridiculous. The video was about how lucky I got walking into that room at the end and not getting killed. People on these forums are just looking for a fight.

Well dude you asked for it, domination MOAB's will never be welcome(in my book),especially when you lose. You totally screwed your team -1, you didn't capture I'm sure -2, stating you have 5 moabs I'm sure doing the same thing -3 and last but not least saying you had the most captures when me and you both know that's not true -4...

Consider this your MOAB welcome package

Wow Columbo, you got all that from 40 seconds? You are amazing. While youre busy puttin your foot mouth, heres a full of vid of another flawless most dom points capped moab vid. Try watching peoples stuff before you **** all over them. nerd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7mrINSYo3o&feature=plcp

cira

Man you have an attitude problem.

I have just looked at some of your other posts and some other videos on your you tube and you don't exactly play the objective. Yes you did in that video above on Liberation but that's the only one I found.

Post some FFA moabs and we may be a bit more complimentary.

zingaa

fingolfin33 wrote:

Wow Columbo, you got all that from 40 seconds? You are amazing. While youre busy puttin your foot mouth, heres a full of vid of another flawless most dom points capped moab vid. Try watching peoples stuff before you **** all over them. nerd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7mrINSYo3o&feature=plcp

You're the one making a video from a video game and posting it on line to look for some sort of praise and I'm the nerd? I didn't watch 40 seconds Columbo, didn't have to, you lost and are boasting about your MOAB, enough said.

You also have numerous MOAB Domination videos that you lost, so I see a pattern here, you're a scrub. The only way scrubs like you can get MOAB' s is by hiding in domination...

nicedrewishfela

That may be true, but if you want people to watch your videos in the future your reaction is everything. What people are trying to tell you is they are burned out on these videos, and you won't have much success posting them here.

If what you wanted to share was that moment, perhaps you should have pointed that out in your narrative.

One piece of advise. Personal achievements in a losing match are never well received, especially when teammates are blamed for the loss and no personal responsibility is taken.

Thedestoyer

oh look, another moab gameplay *yawn*

februarystars81

Would have taken the time to watch your video but your attitude wiffs a bit buddy, If you post vids in the future i would maybe watch it if your attitude is a tad bit better. If you have been round these forums for any length of time you must have realised that people are usually highly critical of these types of game plays. Grow thicker skin

twinkeeze

I have 50+ MOABs under my belt playing TDM ONLY but I never post any of my videos and if you have been around this forum long enough you wouldnt have either

And yeah I love the buff to the M16 as well. I think the T95 is still the better gun but just like the M16 better.