20 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 3:23 PM by xMRxNemo RSS

Clan Challenges Fail Again

I'm a clan leader on Elite with a lot of clan members who don't have premium. I normally check Elite on a daily ever since clan challenges were introduced, I want to make sure everyone in my clan has the opportunity to rank up the clan. I signed up the other day for the "most bombs planted" challenge and did not receive a single accolade, even though I'm pretty sure I was the person with the most bomb plants in Hardcore S&D on several occasions.

Today in the morning I noticed that the weekly clan challenge for "most kills" has begun, sure enough I wake up to check my clans status and noticed that a tactician clan challenge for "most kills from behind" has also been introduced but I was unable to enlist because it has already begun.!. total fail on Beachheads part once again. If you're going to introduce clan challenges, at least give clan leaders several days to enlist in them, don't introduce the challenge on begin the competition on the same day!

SMH once again.

• Re: Clan Challenges Fail Again
    maccabi

xMRxNemo wrote:

I'm a clan leader on Elite with a lot of clan members who don't have premium. I normally check Elite on a daily ever since clan challenges were introduced, I want to make sure everyone in my clan has the opportunity to rank up the clan. I signed up the other day for the "most bombs planted" challenge and did not receive a single accolade, even though I'm pretty sure I was the person with the most bomb plants in Hardcore S&D on several occasions.

how can you be pretty certian? surely the fact you get the accolades at the end of the match would be an indication

xMRxNemo wrote:

Today in the morning I noticed that the weekly clan challenge for "most kills" has begun, sure enough I wake up to check my clans status and noticed that a tactician clan challenge for "most kills from behind" has also been introduced but I was unable to enlist because it has already begun.!. total fail on Beachheads part once again. If you're going to introduce clan challenges, at least give clan leaders several days to enlist in them, don't introduce the challenge on begin the competition on the same day!

SMH once again.

the problem isn't beachhead its your failure to check the complete list not just the three showing. the clan challanges were all up for days .. your failure not beachheads

Yeah.. I don't think you even bothered to read anything I pointed out? obvious you're not a clan leader or haven't even bothered with any of these clan challenges. I normally enlist my clan in Clan Ops a week in advance because they're only available on the weekends.. normally when these Clan Chalenges pop up they're random.. I enlisted in them but the last one just showed up.. and as far as accolades go.. they're not 100% going to show up right away.. they can sometimes take hours to show up or until the very end.. so for me to not receive any accolades at all proves that something is wrong with the system. all I do is play S&D and i'm a certified bomb whore so I've been called and not one accolade? something is up.

maccabi

xMRxNemo wrote:

Yeah.. I don't think you even bothered to read anything I pointed out? obvious you're not a clan leader or haven't even bothered with any of these clan challenges. I normally

I am a clan leader, and enlisted in every clan challenge thats been listed, and had no problem getting accolades or noticing there was 4 listed as i said there was three listed on the main page but you needed to click the show all button which obviously unlike you i did hence my clan was enlisted in all four challanges days ago.

xMRxNemo wrote:

I enlisted in them but the last one just showed up.. and as far as accolades go.. they're not 100% going to show up right away.. they can sometimes take hours to show up or until the very end.. so for me to not receive any accolades at all proves that something is wrong with the system. all I do is play S&D and i'm a certified bomb whore so I've been called and not one accolade? something is up.

again did you check you actually won the accolade at the end of the match? yes they sometimes takes awhile to show but if you won them they do show up.

Izjar11

I'm pretty sure I was the person with the most bomb plants

Bro cmon being "pretty sure" means squat! You need to check your accolades after each match! Cmon guy.

enlist because it has already begun

Dude of course you wont be able to enlist if it already started, this is common sense.

don't introduce the challenge on begin the competition on the same day!

If you check the competition section daily you know they give us a day or two in advance. You simply sound like someone full of excuses.

To make my point more clear, they just added another Clan Challenge today called "highest multikill" which starts in 14 hours and most knife kills which starts in a day and 14 hours. As of yesterday, the only challenge available was the weekly challenge, when I wrote my post earlier, the "most kills from behind" challenge had just showed up and had already begun. So for you that say "just click all clan challenges" or "they've been available for days" is pure BS on your part.. they just showed up now. Maybe they've been available on the Xbox Elite app for days, but I use my browser (chrome) and they just showed up today.

As far as accolades go, pretty sure when you're 4-0ing clans in S&D with your clan, you're bound to stack up at least 1 accolade. Yes I checked, and no my accolade didn't register. Maybe I have to play core S&D or sabotage to qualify for this challenge? I dunno. Either way.. my point has been made clear. If you're going to add challenges, 15 hours isn't enough time, give clan leaders at least a 3 day notice and be consistent with the rotation. Really wish I had taken a screenshot earlier just to show you whose really full of excuses.

Hey Nemo, since I'm a boss and know how to get stuff done I can tell you what you did wrong. The 'Engineer' accolade (most bombs planted) can not be obtained from Search and Destroy. I got mine through Demolition. Perhaps Beachhead should be more specific in the descriptor? As for the clan challenges, I couldn't see them on my xbox but could on my galaxy s3. Beachhead will fix this in time. Hope this helps. - Aesthetic Gaming

Hey Nemo, since I'm a boss and know how to get stuff done I can tell you what you did wrong. The 'Engineer' accolade (most bombs planted) can not be obtained from Search and Destroy. I got mine through Demolition. Perhaps Beachhead should be more specific in the descriptor? As for the clan challenges, I couldn't see them on my xbox but could on my galaxy s3. Beachhead will fix this in time. Hope this helps. - Aesthetic Gaming

Cube50

Yeah I have noticed the problem with clan challenges. I did not see the challenges until hours before the clan op started. But when I was using my second account I could see the clan challenges. I think you can fix this by clearing cookies or if you are using windows use your guest account. Hope that helps.

jaydyn119

well I just got on elite and they have a whole bunch of clan challenges up for things starting tomorrow.

If they're Beta testing the process, then how is my post pointless? The purpose of Beta testing is to work out the bugs by gathering feedback from your users and using that information to finalize the process.

I just checked the challenges and there's a bunch of them now which is great, I enlisted in all of them but I can already tell that this process is going to be a pain in the butt if you're a clan leader. I got lost figuring out which challenges I had enlisted in.. when you hover your mouse over the operation it doesn't tell you if you enlisted or not, you have to click on the challenge, then it tells you. I would already suggest an automatic enlistment option if you're a clan leader, or just group them, have all your daily challenges for the week and a weekly challenge in a single group, enlist once for all of them per week.

blaze7217

can some one tell me if the clan challenges are for all game modes such as the rampage challenge does that count kills on all game modes? ive been searching every where for answers to no avail. sorry for sorta going off topic

MaxKirgan

I experienced the same thing. I enlisted my clan in most kills from behind challenge, go to check our progress the next day and find we're not even enlisted. Same thing happened today with the multikill challenge. I enlisted us last night. I go to check our progress today only to find we're not enlisted. I know I enlisted in both challenges because I check the compete section daily/nightly, enlist in any challenges/ops and then send out reminders about said challenges/ops to my clan, in that order. There's something going on with clan challenge enlistment whether you guys want to accept it or not.

That's probably where I was confused.. when I enlisted the first day, I thought I enlisted in three challenges, on the second day, only two showed up. On the third day the third clan challenge had already begun and it said I had not enlisted which meant something was fishy, I believe I confused it with the challenge showing up at the wrong time and not being able to compete in it even though I'm pretty sure I enlisted in it is where the fail comes in. Thanks for pointing this out, I knew I wasn't the only one who saw this error.

zxera

Stop it right now! IF Mr Nemo says he is right, we are all wrong, doesnt matter we all were able to join the challenges on time, doesnt matter we level up our clanes by completing challenges requirements, Mr Nemo is right, the rest of the world wrong. Deal with it.

Don't get mad because I was right and had the facts to prove I was right. Of course I'm always right, get schooled by my righteousness.