6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2012 9:26 AM by Moon3NL RSS

Reset password link not working

Moon3NL

Two friends of mine wanted to log in into the Guitar Hero Community but had forgotten their password. They used the "forgot password" option and recieved an email with a link. Unfortunately this link is broken so they are not able to reset their password. Their usernames are "djjazz" and "RoyalPhysique" and have been members for years so way before the latest site change.

Does anyone know when this will be fixed or is anyone able to help?

• Re: Reset password link not working

I'm having the same issue...my account has been fine up until the most recent site design.  I definitely remember my password, however when that did not work I of course selected the option to reset it.  The link doesn't work for me either.  Please advise...

Moon3NL

Welcome back NikkiLove and thanks for your reply! I have no idea how your accounts merged, the only thing I can think of is that you used the same email and password for both accounts.

Hello Moon, I'm answering for Nikki Love because he can not post (reply)

As per Nikki Love, Both Email addresses are completely different and the passwords are completely different. Nikki Love is VERIFIED, TheRealNikkiLove is unverified. Neither accounts can post (reply) on the Guitarhero.com website. Nikki Love said he will test on Activision.com main website forums to see if he can post on the main forums or if the issue is with all forums as this might be a subforum issue only since you can verify your account and retrieve passwords on Activision.com.

Moon3NL

Hey Bill, thank you for the information. One of my friends is able to log in now, but he's also not able to post. The reply button simply isn't there, although he is logged in for sure and able to view his profile. He's also going to figure out how it's possible and how he can make it work. I'll post here if he has found any solution.