0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 5:35 PM by RidikuleGamer RSS

Hackers hackers hackers hackers.......

RidikuleGamer

Honestly i Delayed a long time getting this game for my pc, i didnt have much fun with it on the Xbox360... im not really a console type of guy, so i decided to purchase this game to have a bit of fun... yet i havnt come close to having any fun.. i swear out of the 20 games ive played so far today 18 of those lobbys have had people blatantly aimbotting and wallhacking, i mean you would think because of all this money you guys are making you would actually care for your customers who play these games legitly. you guys need to step your crap up and start taking a stand against these hackers who are ruining the fun for the good part of the community. i swear honestly hire somebody to patrol the lobbies. i bet you guys would get about 10-15 bans every day atleast. put in the extra effort and do something good for the community instead of releasing stupid dlc packs with overpriced crap.

i mean by the time black ops 2 comes out or even now.. the community is at like 75% decrease from what i normally see on COD. and yet you still do nothing about it. out of the 21000 people who are on right now i bet you more then 5000-12000 of them are hacking. i should of saved the $60 i spent on this game and put it towards the money imma spend on some other games and a capture card for my xbox.....

my rant is over now.. .Fix your sh!t.