6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2012 1:20 AM by trickster. RSS

Prestige 11-20!!!

These no life people absolutly just take all fun from lower ranked people. My god is it crappy to just get slaughtered by these people. They really need to have their own area and should be bunched up together.

• Re: Prestige 11-20!!!
    kkiller14

This isn't true. I am prestige 10, and I beat lots of 20 prestige people.

JTSN

Maybe your just not good and take your anger out on people who are higher rank i have friends who are 0 prestige level 80 with 3+KD and drops moabs almost every game

I think what he meant is that he'd like to play against people of his similar rank in the leaderboard. I'v seen prestige 0-80 players being higher in the food chain than the other dude prestige 10-xx too. One went prestige the other did not, that's my understanding.

Real way to see if the guy "has no life" (read: is very well ranked or high score) is to check the leaderboard since prestige does not tell the whole story.

I used to have that anger too, but now i just play casual. When i get raped too much in the game, i just quit or change lobby.

It's not worth being pissed at genius player when he plays 1000% more than you do. He got better by playing.

Still, i would'nt mind an option where you can play with similarly ranked players.

My 0.02

It's not level or prestige you should worry about. It's skill and sometimes, KDR.

And you seem to be the person that has inferior skill to people of higher level than you.

I'm 12th prestige, and I usually gauge my opponents based on KDR. However, if I'm up against people of similar level to me and my team is full of low leveled split screen players, I'll probably back out, because in experience, it's never gone too well.

mdub

XanX wrote:

These no life people absolutly just take all fun from lower ranked people. My god is it crappy to just get slaughtered by these people. They really need to have their own area and should be bunched up together.

As if the elite/dlc model hasnt fractured the matchmaking pool enough...... you want them to make it even worse. Great idea!!

trickster.

in my opinion rank means nothing except for the fact they have played it longer,i have played against 20th prestigers who are terrible at the game and i have also witnessed players who havent even hit 1st prestige and kick butt.