4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2012 5:29 AM by wridtrvlr RSS

Just Wondering..

Cyndevia

Hey,

I just started to make videos for call of duty, and i was wondering how do people get so many views on their montages/funny clips/random videos. Do they post their videos on forums and etc? I'm only going to post my youtube link once because i don't want to be considered a pest here :]

http://www.youtube.com/user/Cyndevia

Here is one of my videos that i have recently uploaded, and i might continue this or just start post my triple/quad feeds in a montage of something.

Thanks for your time and answer if you help me :]

• Re: Just Wondering..
    Cyndevia

Anyone have any tips on what i should do to help get more traffic or what content i should upload?

ChestSplittah

As long as you don't beg for views or subs, I think you won't violate the CoC. Yet it would be best to add some form of discussion to your posting these vids.

Cyndevia

haha im not begging for views at all, if it does look like i am.. sorry for that and i will edit my post immediately if it does voilate the code of conduct

Soooo... by adding a form of discussion do you mean like posting my video and saying what do you think of my new montage/or video blah blah blah? or like anything i should improve on my video editing skills or improve my accuracy?

Is that what you mean by adding a form of discussion?

wridtrvlr

Apparently the masses like to see MOAB's achieved in objective game modes, while camping and completely ignoring the objective.  Put up one of those game plays and I bet you'll get the kids on your page screaming how "epic" it was....