19 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2012 10:34 PM by infinitlag RSS

Good on Treyarch

infinitlag

Treyarch change the whole game everytime they have their turn to make one. The game just lookes completly different. New guns, killstreaks and game design.

What did IW do?

They put in noob friendly support package, akimbo lazer beams and everything else is is copied from MW2.

Good on ya Treyarch

• Re: Good on Treyarch
    EliteKing

as SH*TBLOCK so eloquently put it...

its not MW3...its MW2.5

yeah, im diggin BO2 already.

i just hope to God its not on the wii.

BlackMetroid95

lol...akimbo death lazers...

Treyarch>>>>>>>IW

I think that Treyarch has a cheap "death laser" too in BO. The Famas, anyone?

codcanuck

There's ALWAYS a cheap weapon in a CoD game.

WaW had the MP40, MW2 had shotgun akimbo, Black Ops had the FAMAS, and MW3 has FMG9 akimbo and the Type 95.

Padiego

I hate it when people say Famas was OP.....seriously, PM-63 kills just as fast at close range, and M16 beats it at medium-long range....the Famas is just a great all around weapon.

ichilenozo

Padiego wrote:

I hate it when people say Famas was OP.....seriously, PM-63 kills just as fast at close range, and M16 beats it at medium-long range....the Famas is just a great all around weapon.

Sorry but pros like me using a FAMAS (burst fire) can rule over snipers even at long distances. That simple fact makes it unfair. Besides If I'm far away using silencer and ghost, the sniper would have a terrible time trying to find me (I usually shot and hide for a sec).

That weapon is overpowered, it excels at short and long distances, that's why most people use it.

At short range maybe an AK74U may rival it, specially with rapid fire and grip.

Anyway if I play BLOPS against awesome players and I want to still win big, I will pick FAMAS (and maybe AUG with silencer) any day, then if I'm playing as a team I may vary with the M60 or the L96A1. Whereas in MW3 there is way more variety, like 4 different SMGs, 5 different assault weapons, 3 sniper rifles, 2 shotguns at level 0 + 2 more with damage proficiency, etc.

fissuresofrequent

Famas can easily be out gunned by PM-63 which is so underrated. The famas isn't OP at all. It's just the best all around gun suitable for most situations. Most people complain about it when it is their fought for not out gunning it.

Galil and commando can out gun the Famas at long range easily to.....

PikaBoo

codcanuck wrote:

There's ALWAYS a cheap weapon in a CoD game.

WaW had the MP40, MW2 had shotgun akimbo, Black Ops had the FAMAS, and MW3 has FMG9 akimbo and the Type 95.

This is a lie. He couldn't name one for CoD4
        Best CoD to date

Starwalker

Even the Famas has recoil. Statistically its worse than the AUG, still no one complains about it

In my opinion Black Ops was the best CoD I've ever played. Killstreaks were unique, maps were well made, the music and atmosphere were superb too. I've played WaW, CoD4, and something called MW3? I forgot the name of the latest one, nothing gave me a more enjoyable time than black ops

Sure every CoD game has it's share of cheap/over-powered/unfair weapons, but I thought Black ops was pretty well balanced in its own way. Like for example you can't use extended mags with rapid fire or tactical insertions in free-for-all (*COUGH* Infinity Ward *COUGH*) and let's face it, the FAMAS situation is 100 times better than the akimbo FMG9 situation.

All in all, I think Treyarch does a better job than infinity ward. We also received patches and even message updates on the game up till May anyways (Like right now it says Black Ops II confirmed!) Sure that doesn't really do anything, but at least they cared enough to post it on the wii!

Treyarch > Infinity Ward

*trent3*

MW3 was a bust. BO2 looks okay. Not gonna completely judge it yet though. I am however excited that they found a way to make TDM more interesting.

codcanuck

3-team TDM, anyone?

infinitlag

codcanuck wrote:

3-team TDM, anyone?

Now THAT is something different.

What can IW do? They put in a TDM with yelloe tags.

And then bringing back maps.

Treyarch - Cliffside completly different, now a golf course

IW- Exactly the same, terminal, everyone saying "bring back da terminal for tr1ckshotzzz" and now they realize its exactly the same terminal from before that they have play a bazillion times

i don't know why everyone complains about hackers.. i live in canada and when i first played it was between march and april.. that time 1 out of 40 games were hacked so hacking was pretty rare now 1 out 20 games are hacked so its not a big deal for me.

5% tdm

30% domanation

5% kill confirmed

15% demolition/sabotage

35% team tactical

10% mosh pit