So as Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Info is pouring out, I'll try to keep this thread updated with articles & gameplay which you may have not come across.
Let me know if you find more articles & gameplay & I'll add it to this thread.
|Flak Jacket||Take less explosive damage|
|Ghost||Cannot be detected by enemy UAVs while moving|
|Blind Eye||Unaffected by AI-controlled perks|
|Hardline||Receive bonus score points|
|Lightweight||Move faster, take no damage from falling|
|Hard-Wired||Immune to counter-UAV and enemy EMPs.|
|Scavenger||Replenish ammo and grenades from fallen enemies|
|Cold-Blooded||Resistance to targeting systems including Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenades and player-controlled aircraft|
|Toughness||Flinch less when shot|
|Fast Hands||Swap weapons faster, use grenades and equipment faster, and safely throw back frag grenades|
|Engineer||Show enemy equipment in the world, delay explosives and re-roll and booby trap care packages|
|Dead Silence||Move silently|
|Extreme Conditioning||Sprint for a longer duration|
|Tactical Mask||Reduce the effect of flash, concussion and shock charges|
|Awareness||Enemy movements are easier to hear.|
|Dexterity||Climb ladders and mantle over objects faster, recover from melee faster and aim faster after sprinting|
- Type 25
- Sig 556
- Seiga 12
Light Machine Guns
- Mk 48
- Assault Shield
- Chicom QCB
- Skorpion EVO 3
- Combat Knife
No Weapon Equipped
- Combat Knife
Primary Attachments (Assault Rifle Only)
- Reflex Scope
- Target Finder — Sight which highlights enemies when they enter the field-of-view
- Hybrid Optic
- Fast Mag
- Adjustable Stock
- Grenade Scanner
- Millimeter Scanner
- Grenade Launcher
- Select Fire
- Extended Clip
Secondary Attachments (Pistol Only)
- Extended Clip
- Fast Mag
- Dual Wield
- Laser Sight
- Grenade — Produces lethal radius damage upon detonation.
- Semtex — Grenade that sticks to surfaces before detonating.
- Combat Axe — Retrievable axe that causes instant death upon impact.
- Claymore — Directional antipersonnel mine that triggers a proximity-based explosion.
- C4 — Plastic explosive device that can be set and triggered remotely.
- Bouncing Betty — Proximity mine that launches into the air before detonating. Can be avoided by crouching or going prone.
- Sensor Grenade
- Shock Charge — A deployable charge which stuns enemies that enter its proximity.
- EMP Grenade
- Tactical Insertion
- Smoke Grenade
- Trophy System
- Black Hat PDA — Hack equipment and care packages, or disable enemy vehicles.
- One additional point can be spent on any tactical grenade to bring two of the same type into battle when you spawn.
- Primary Gunfighter — Allows a 3rd attachment for the primary weapon.
- Secondary Gunfighter — Allows a 2nd attachment for the secondary weapon.
- Overkill — Take a primary weapon as your secondary weapon.
- Danger Close — Take a second Lethal.
- Perk 1 Greed — Take a second Perk 1.
- Perk 2 Greed — Take a second Perk 2.
- Perk 3 Greed — Take a second Perk 3.
- Tactician — Take a Tactical grenade in place of your lethal Grenade.
|RCC||325||A remote-controlled car packed with explosives|
|UAV||375||Shows enemies on the mini-map|
|Hunter Killer||400||Airborne drone that seeks out and destroys a nearby target|
|Care Package||450||Air drop a random Scorestreak|
|Counter-UAV||475||Temporarily disables enemy radar|
|Guardian||500||Projects microwave field which stuns and impairs enemies|
|Hellstorm Missile||525||An air-to-surface missile which can be scattered into a cluster bomb while falling|
|Lightning Strike||550||Launch a coordinated lightning strike on three locations|
|Death Machine||600||Your own personal handheld mini-gun|
|Sentry Gun||650||An automatic sentry gun which can be remote-controlled|
|War Machine||700||Grenade launcher with rapid, semi-automatic firing|
|Dragonfire||725||Remote-controlled quad-rotor with lightweight machine gun|
|AGR||800||Air drop an autonomous ground robot that searches for and destroys enemies and can be remote controlled|
|Stealth Chopper||850||Call in a stealth helicopter which does not appear on the enemy's mini-map|
|Orbital VSAT||900||Shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map, cannot be shot down|
|Escort Drone||1000||Get personal air support from an escort drone|
|Warthog||1025||Jet aircraft that provides close air support with several strafe runs|
|EMP Systems||1050||Temporarily disables enemy electronics|
|Lodestar||1150||Lase missile targets remotely from the Lodestar|
|VTOL Warship||1200||Be the gunner of a powerful VTOL Warship|
|Canine Unit||1275||Attack dogs that hunt down the enemy|
|Swarm||1400||Call in a swarm of lethal Hunter Killer drones that search and destroy enemies|
NEW MATCHMAKING SYSTEM:
League Play is a new skill-based matchmaking system that sorts players into divisions (based on wins)
Be aware this matchmaking system is only for the Competitive Playlist for those who want to compete against players of similar skill.
So this is a seperate from the standing matchmaking system in the other playlists.
CONFIRMED MAPS TO DATE:
NEW GAME MODES:
Hardpoint is a King of the Hill gametype with a constantly moving hot zone that the player needed to hold and dominate to score points.
Multi-Team is the first time that more than two teams can fight each other on a map, up to six teams in all. Plus, Black Ops II supports a max of 18 players in a lobby now.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES TO BLACK OPS 2
- Wager Matches is coming back
- Private Matches offers more customization
- Emblem Editor is making a return
- You can now livestream Black Ops 2 from your console
- "Pick 10" - Players are now allocated ten points and have the choice of taking any ten pieces of content they want, each of which takes up an allocation point. For example, you don't have to bring in a secondary gun and can instead use its allocation point on something like an extra attachment for your primary or an extra lethal grenade.
- Deathstreaks & After-Life Perks i.e. Second Chance/Last Stand is removed from Black Ops 2
- Black Ops 2 is now supporting the Competitive Community - Livestreaming, Spectator Mode, CODCasting etc
- Standard Game Modes are returning: TDM, Domination, Search & Destroy
- 10 Prestiges, 55 Levels
- No Pro Perks in Black Ops 2 (Confirmed by Vahn)
- PC Information is coming after Gamescom
- Assault Scorestreaks do not chain/stack - Your scorestreak does not count towards the next scorestreak) but if the streak is a Support Scorestreak (i.e UAV), you will get assist points counting towards the next streak.
- Cannot have a different scorestreak system for each custom class unlike MW3
- No game ending score streak
- Kill Confirmed in back for Black Ops 2
Digital Warfare 24/7
New Information (28th September 2012)
DAY 1: LIVESTREAM
DAY 2: LIVESTREAM
DAY 3: LIVESTREAM
DAY 4: LIVESTREAM
MULTIPLAYER INTERVIEW WITH VAHN
LOBBY SCREEN/CUSTOM CLASS SCREEN
Cargo: Full Gameplay
Turbine: Full Gameplay
Aftermath: Full Gameplay
Yemen: Full Gameplay
HARDENED & CARE PACKAGE EDITION