3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2012 12:05 PM by zaphodikus RSS

How to get support for a broken toy?

I get the "a toy on the portal of power has a problem" message, but the FAQ solution given is rubbish, since all 20 odd other toys I have work just fine. What next?

This toy used to work just fine about a month a go, and was one of the first few I got.

Is there any telephonic support available for Skylanders? After looking about and getting dead links on this site I'm not sure, anyway, so...

I created a support account, but it looks like there is no online support button for the Skylanders game either?

I'm not even sure I'm on the right forum based on the volume of traffic here.

• Re: How to get support for a broken toy?

I'm trying to attach a screenshow of the warranty returns screen which does not work for me. It allows my to selec which figure to return, but the next button on the form just keeps going back to the beginning step when I click it. I can see my figure on thepage, but it just dissapears.

I seem to be getting so many errors just trying to get support, the image upload on this form just gives me

"

You don't have permission to do the requested action. You might need to log in to the system before you can continue.    

It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake.

"