10 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2012 3:04 AM by MrDerpBreasts RSS

MW3 - MAKING A STAND PLEASE READ THIS AND CONTRIBUTE

catofjelly

THIS IS A VERY LONG TEXT/STORY PLEASE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL OF IT JUST READ THE LAST 2 PARAGRAPHS

Hi everyone,

I know this will most likely be over-read by most users and IW but well, I think that people who play this game should know what its like from my point of view and maybe some others. Well for starters I am just an normal gamer, leader of a clan and long time player of CoD. Anyway, what is the game like from my point of view? A LIVING HELL is the first thing that comes to mind, there are so many problems that Infinity Ward need to fix and take a look at and below are a list of just some. I have been playing the game since it came out (I got the Hardened Edition Pre-ordered from over in the states because I wanted it so bad) and recently well within the last 4-5 months anyway I have noticed how far down hill the game is going. Below are some of the main problems and why there so bad:

Campers - I'm on a 17 Killstreak, going for MOAB. Out of the blue BANG I'm dead, So I'm like "WTF? Lets watch the killcam..." and what do I see? I see a level 80 guy camping with a P90 with Assassin and Blind Eye. Do you know how raged that makes me? Make it easier to find campers

Snipers - This game is the worst for AR gamers, its too easy to get hits with a sniper and to be honest its not to everyones taste. I'm not a big fan of sniping and you've done enough for it to ruin the game let alone releasing more advantages for snipers e.g maps. Also a Sniper isn't supposed to be used for quickscoping...

Elite Content - I payed £80 for Elite, now going back to Sniping not being everyones tactic I must ask why you insist on releasing so many Sniper/N00B friendly maps? Black Box, Liberation ect. it was a waste of my £80.

Spawns (THE BIGGIST PROBLEM): This is what annoys me most, I spawn, get knifed, spawns again, shot in the back, spawn again, spawns on a Grenade. Seriously, If I got a quid for everytime I was spawntrapped/died in spawn I would be loaded by now. Stop buffing the most n00bish guns in the game and fix these instead of getting your support team to say "Its being fixed"

I also want to say how dissapointed I am by Infinty Wards "Support" team. They have these messages up on the Game, Support forums ect saying write to us on Twitter, Facebook ect. but do they really care about what we think? HELL NO! They got there Millions and Millions of Pounds/Dollars why should they care about us? I write to them on Twitter they ignore me EVERY TIME! Now this last bit of information I'm giving you makes me feel sick. My MW3 Hardened Disk broke, I sent in for a Replacement now the person at Support said that I should be getting a Hardened Edition disk back within 1-2 weeks, I told him what country I lived in, my Language ect. 1 MONTH later I get my replacement disk back, now this isn't even it yet but not only was it NOT the Hardened Edition disk I was expecting it was in German. So I wrote back and to cut a long story short I had to get in contact with them every other day for 2 months towards the end until one Support member (Thanks to her) chased it up with the UK replacement centre (Even though I was told my nearest one was in the Czech Republic). So anyway, the part that made me sick inside. They stopped bothering, now when I say stopped bothering with the replacement I don't mean like slacked off and took their time, no I generally mean stopped bothering. I got in contact one night and I was told by a Support Member that my Case had be set "Solved" because of Inactivity. Her exact words were "I'm very sorry to tell you this but your case has been set to solved by the server due to inactivity of the Case." Just wrong and has made me doubt getting Black Ops 2.

Finally, what do I want from you? I want you to simply comment "Agreed" if you agree with me and post why. Hopefully If this gets enough people Infinity Ward may do something about the issued above. If you don't agree please don't comment. I'm playing BF3 as much a possible now until this is addressed. Sorry.

• Re: MW3 - MAKING A STAND PLEASE READ THIS AND CONTRIBUTE
    Izjar11

what is the game like from my point of view? A LIVING HELL is the first thing that comes to mind,

Living hell? Really! Alittle dramatic aren't we?

recently well within the last 4-5 months anyway

Recently is not 4-5 months! Recently is today, maybe yesterday! Do you watch allot of reality TV?

Campers - I'm on a 17 Killstreak, going for MOAB. Out of the blue BANG I'm dead, So I'm like "WTF? Lets watch the killcam..." and what do I see? I see a level 80 guy camping with a P90 with Assassin and Blind Eye. Do you know how raged that makes me? Make it easier to find campers

This says nothing, you got killed deal with it and stop "raging".

Snipers - This game is the worst for AR gamers, its too easy to get hits with a sniper and to be honest its not to everyones taste. I'm not a big fan of sniping and you've done enough for it to ruin the game let alone releasing more advantages for snipers e.g maps. Also a Sniper isn't supposed to be used for quickscoping...

What a large excuse.

releasing so many Sniper/N00B friendly maps

Sniper/Noob maps? Boy you have no clue what your talking about.

Spawns (THE BIGGIST PROBLEM)

About the only thing you have right.

Finally, what do I want from you? I want you to simply comment "Agreed" if you agree with me and post why. Hopefully If this gets enough people Infinity Ward may do something about the issued above. If you don't agree please don't comment. I'm playing BF3 as much a possible now until this is addressed. Sorry.

You want to feel as if you are correct! I wont agree with you and these subjects are posted all day every day, sorry to tell you nothing new in your post. I posted because you posted, we can all simply reply to what we wish and your sort of posts I find funny!

WKMMS

catofjelly wrote:

camping has been around since the dawn of multiplayer shooters... it ain't going anywhere either so you'd be better off learning to deal with it

ARs are the easiest guns to use in the game... there's a reason you see at least 3-4 people carrying an ACR in every match... ARs are easy mode... Snipers are much harder to do well with.  While Quickscoping in real life is not possible, this is a videogame and therefore free from the limitations of physics.  Quickscoping has been around since CoD 2 and isn't going anywhere (it's even coming back in BO2)

Elite Content - I payed £80 for Elite, now going back to Sniping not being everyones tactic I must ask why you insist on releasing so many Sniper/N00B friendly maps? Black Box, Liberation ect. it was a waste of my £80.

£80 for Elite - I don't think you spent that much on Elite alone, might have been a game disc there somewhere too.  What is a "N00B friendly map" exactly?

Spawns (THE BIGGIST PROBLEM): This is what annoys me most, I spawn, get knifed, spawns again, shot in the back, spawn again, spawns on a Grenade. Seriously, If I got a quid for everytime I was spawntrapped/died in spawn I would be loaded by now. Stop buffing the most n00bish guns in the game and fix these instead of getting your support team to say "Its being fixed"

Spawns are sh1t... this is true... why are you obsessed with the word n00bish though.. the Dragunov, PM-9, FAD, AK-47 are not n00bish... the UMP isn't n00bish either, though didn't need a buff

nuttin2say

I think I'm gonna cry ... oh, no wait. Nope, it was just an unusually warm Serrano pepper.

the only way to make a stand is not to buy their next game

ChestSplittah

You started off with camping. This is a complaint derived from a camper taking your smores. Beat it.