13 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2012 10:20 AM by rlbl RSS

terminal

fastfeet32

which one do i download number code for australia thanks

• Re: terminal
    dazmez2010

you have to look on your mw3 disc and look for BLES - your discs numbers and then find it on the dlc in the store

rlbl

a "somewhat" safe way would be to go the store in game. It should take you to the proper download.

Izjar11

rlbl

I went to the store and downloaded everything and had no issues. My suggestion to eveyrone is do not use the in game option but visit the store directly.

zvers

This is true. I play on PS3 and until recently, I kept getting the "Not playing new DLC..." after I downloaded the new DLC and the patch. When it gives you the option of "Download All", DO IT!!!!! Each DLC might have MULTIPLE sub-files that all need to be downloaded. Just did this yesterday and boom, no message and didn't have to re-download ALL the DLC.

rlbl

yeah just got home soI am going to check on the store and see if I actually got the right one. The thing that sucks is (and I am guessing) I am betting that I am going to have to delete my game data if I got the wrong one.

rlbl

hmm i just got on the store and I see that the 16-18 August content is there.

I am downloading it now to see if maybe that is what is going on

if terminal is out for ps3, I didnt see it in the store last night

offthewall2

I finally got to try Terminal out, it's not bad. I never played MW2, so it's been fun playing on a new map.