19 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 2:36 PM by BIG_ALLIE RSS

DESPERATE HELP CANT PLAY MW3!?!?!

So just recently on PS3, the new DLC came out with the Termincal map. My MW3 product code is: BLES 01428 and the on the DLC it says I need the product code: BLES 01429. I can download and install it fine but it never comes up in my game and now I cant actually play anything but Spec Ops and Campaign because it says I need this map pack. This sucks because all I actually play is multiplayer online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I really want to get back onto multiplayer.

Thanks to all who help! 

• Re: DESPERATE HELP CANT PLAY MW3!?!?!

There is another thread about this. Download all the files for the Terminal map. that includes 7 times 71 mb i think.

You need to go to psn store and search for mw3 content, once you find the free TERMINAL dlc press download and a download list with different options will come up.

If you're looking for the bles - 01428 region code its the last option, download it and it should work just fine.

Soime people say that when u access the psn store through mw3 the content is empty, i suggest quitting the game and accessing store through the console's menu.

Toze1970

I try this, don't work.

i did that too... i think that if your game and the country you originally selected for your system do not match than this add on does not work... you can download and install but it will not be recognized. which means you cannot play online anymore... god i hope this is not true... i added a new user and put it from the same country as the where the game was purchased and my add on has the right code now but i cannot download this add on with that user.

Try restarting your console and if it doesn't work again, repeat the process and make sure you select the right region code it should work!

Once you've downloaded the right region code for mw3 then you have go to the console's meny under "games" and install the dlc. have you done that??

i had the same problem, but i created a new account not and i can find the correct code, but when i sign in via my user on the ps3 home page it says that i can't sign into a different user, so i created another user on the playstation but and logged into the store and psn via that user, but if i download the map packs on that, will it download for all the users or just that one user? im asking to save some time before the download because i've already got a slow internet

i had the same problem, but i created a new account not and i can find the correct code, but when i sign in via my user on the ps3 home page it says that i can't sign into a different user, so i created another user on the playstation but and logged into the store and psn via that user, but if i download the map packs on that, will it download for all the users or just that one user? im asking to save some time before the download because i've already got a slow internet

i had the same problem, but i created a new account not and i can find the correct code, but when i sign in via my user on the ps3 home page it says that i can't sign into a different user, so i created another user on the playstation but and logged into the store and psn via that user, but if i download the map packs on that, will it download for all the users or just that one user?

Ok so I encountered the same problem that all of you faced. My account was set to a different region than the game itself. It's not possible to change your accounts region after you've already created it. So I found that the simplest solution was to just create a new user and account. When entering the information for a new account, set the region to which ever region your game was from (literally, the country you bought the game). Once thats done, open the PS store and look for the COD MW3 Free Drop: Terminal add-on. I couldn't find it when I searched for my region code (BLES-01428). However I did find it when I manually looked for the add-on in the add-ons section. When you find the Terminal add-on, selecting it then downloading it will show you a set of add-ons refering to the same add-on (7 to be exact). Simply find the add-on that has your games region code. It worked like a charm for me. Hopefully that settles things