1 2 3 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2012 6:13 PM by robbierocket RSS

Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.

scotland-rules

I find that instead of destroying stealth in the game, actually ruin the UAV. You might be saying WTF?

It is entirely true that ghost is not a problem as camping is a play style like rushing.

The UAV is the most powerful killstreak in the game it has been a 3 killstreak, lasts 20/30 seconds therefore making it very powerful, information is powerful and that is what it gives you.

I think they should weaken the UAV if they are weakening ghost. They should make appear on the mini map so that people know where to shoot it down and it should last less time. I mean they have pretty much ****** it up for any kind of stealth (have you seen the gameplay, looks good but stealth is gone). I mean throughout MW3/2 and Black Ops (well all cod games) the UAV has been a very powerful tool and I feel as it is such a powerful tool that we should have a powerful perk to counter it and if the UAV was not spammed up so much you would find less Assassin/Ghost users.

I only use camouflage in WAW until I got sleight of hand or overkill.

So you know, they seem to be really hitting on ghost users which I find unfair. I honestly think that UAV is the main problem, yes it does have counters but at the same time ghost had a counter, every stealth perk since Black ops has had some counter and in COD4/5/6 has had powerful competing perks.

So I think they should really do something about the UAV spam then you might find less ghost users. As I don't think they should ruin peoples play styles just because people dislike it.

• 1. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    mdub

Do I think UAVs should be higher up the ladder.... yes.

Ghost will still work just fine. All you have to do is move around/shoot the UAV out of the sky.

• 2. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    robbierocket

Well you have your wish because UAV has been "weakened or moved higher up the ladded".

It's 375 points now.

Which in simple TDM terms is 3 kills + 3 assists OR 4 kills.

• 3. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    Steve2589

You do have a point but stealth classes aren't gone. There are perks such as Ghost, Blind Eye, Cold Blooded and Dead Silence which you can use. I'd say wait until November to see how it plays out

• 4. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    avengedyesterday

1. You can shoot down that massively OP killstreak with one shot ( you have to stop camping first )

2. There is a good delay in the UAV so if you were a smart player you could use that to your advantage ( espescially with the new ghost... UAV goes up sit in a corner for a bit to get someone to come after you then start moving around to become invisible)

3. There's this one killstreak..... Ugh what is it called... Oh yeah the counter UAV i hear it's good at countering the UAV.

• 5. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    robbierocket

Also, a player has to earn a UAV, they don't just fly out of a soldier's arse.

If teammates aren't sacrificing themselves like flies on a highway juggernaut, the enemy shouldn't be calling in many UAV's.

Ps. What's that accolade again? Oh, yeah, BUZZKILL.

• 6. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    kkiller14

UAV is part of warfare and will always be part of Call of Duty. Reasons it's in the game is for people who EARN it can use it to spot enemies on the radar. That's how it works. That's how it will always work. Ghost won't be a problem in BO2 because only if you are moving you can be stealth.

• 7. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    redx165

Are you mad cause you can't camp in corners anymore??? The problem is Ghost itself. Everyone uses it cause what it does for you. That's keep you off the radar but their isn't a catch. Atleast in Black Ops 2 you got to keep moving to stay off and that means games will be more fast pace. Play MW3 and you'll see everyone using Assassin and some hide with it. Now they can't hide with it cause they will be seen.

~THE NOOB KILLER

• 8. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.

Ghost Nerfed, Last chance gone (Officially the most annoying thing ever in COD, especially when they lag out at the exact same time, so your bullets wont hit them, but they can hit you)Now all they have to do is get rid off the grenade launcher attactment, and quick scoping,
    and this will officially be the most un annoying game ever,
    even tough we will still find something

as for the OP The trick to a spy plane is keeping on the go, cause with frames it takes to wave,  you can just pressue your oppents to daeth, and as someone already said counter UAV

• 9. Re: Ghost is not the problem, the UAV is.
    ChestSplittah

scotland-rules wrote:

I find that instead of destroying stealth in the game, actually ruin the UAV. You might be saying WTF? FAIL

It is entirely true that ghost is not a problem as (I can camp with out Ghost, I'm not scared of a UAV) camping is a play style like rushing.

The UAV is the most powerful killstreak in the game it has been a 3 killstreak, lasts 20/30 seconds therefore making it very powerful, information is powerful and that is what it gives you. Well use it to draw enemies and not hide like you are a coward on a video game.

I think they should weaken the UAV if they are weakening ghost. They should make appear on the mini map so that people know where to shoot it down and it should last less time. I mean they have pretty much ****** it up for any kind of stealth (have you seen the gameplay, looks good but stealth is gone). I mean throughout MW3/2 and Black Ops (well all cod games) the UAV has been a very powerful tool and I feel as it is such a powerful tool that we should have a powerful perk to counter it and if the UAV was not spammed up so much you would find less Assassin/Ghost users. Looking for the easiest game possible.

I only use camouflage in WAW until I got sleight of hand or overkill. Sure You did.

So you know, they seem to be really hitting on ghost users which I find unfair. I honestly think that UAV is the main problem, yes it does have counters but at the same time ghost had a counter, every stealth perk since Black ops has had some counter and in COD4/5/6 has had powerful competing perks. Black Ops had what perk? Flak Jacket? It was only useful for objective modes. Where the UAV was more useful to Caspers because FJ showed up.

So I think they should really do something about the UAV spam then you might find less ghost users. As I don't think they should ruin peoples play styles just because people dislike it. They'll stil use it becuse it is the crytch to keep them from being gimp on the battlefield.

1 2 3 Previous Next