4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 12:39 PM by undzis RSS

please stop with the core clan challenges.

undzis

Like the title says. Please stop with the core clan challenges.  I have a hard core clan and we have been doing all the challenges but really dislike all the core clan challenges.   Its bad enough we are forced to play core for the clan ops.  Please give us more generic clan challenges that can be done in core or hc core.  at first the challenges were fun and could be don in either or.  The more recent ones however, are core mode challenges.  We want to rank up as fast as we can so we do all that we can but please consider the HC players.  We really cant stand playing core. So please think about the HC players and keep clan challenges as generic as possible.  That way every clan can do them in either core or hc.

• Re: please stop with the core clan challenges.
    undzis

what's everybody's else thoughts and opines on this?  Do yall think its fair for all clans or do you think they should stick to challenges that can go core or hc?

maccabi

apart from this weeks challenges you're right they have been easy to do in hc, this weeks nope, getting assists in hc is nigh on impossible, we don't have team defender, and our playlists dont carry the required game modes often if at all.

i'd say wait and see what the next lot put up are like i would assume given the range we have had beachhead are looking at what ones work well.but then it's beachhead who historically forget hc exists

undzis

try using recon drones in HC. My clan has been using a combo of uav and recone drone to get the assist needed for tha challenge.  It has been tough since there is only 23 of us and we play hc only (except when we have to, to complete clan ops or challenge) but we have manage to complete the challenge using this tactic.

Look at the #'s.As mac said they have not showed us HC only player much love.

But it has gotten better since jan. and feb. where we went months without any HC lonewolf or clan ops.

It's pretty clear the higher-ups at IW are not HC fans,so go by the #'s thats where the $ is,they say that HC makes  up about 20-25% of the mw3 community.With that logic they are being fair.

Don't get me wrong as i said im a HC only player ( other than core clan ops )and would love to see a way for them to make it were the clan ops count weather it's core or HC you decide to play,Im just trying to put a light on the $ of it and 20% is not 50%.So 1 out of 3 isnt bad.