7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2012 2:16 PM by trialstardragon RSS

Terminal is colorless :(

Am I the only one who thinks it is a shame, that Terminal has lost many of its "happy" colors in MW3? It is quite gray. Try to watch this Terminal MW2 vs MW3 Comparison and say your opinion, if you want :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNgAE2xquGE I just found it on Youtube.

• Re: Terminal is colorless :(
    IndyOldGuy

they did it so campers are harder to spot...LOL, but it is a stark difference

offthewall2

Yeah, the MW3 version looks depressing lol. I wonder why they had to change so many things.

trialstardragon

There is no reason for them to make an exact clone of the original map. It is a new game, so they had the right to change the map to fit the color scheme of the new game and not to try and exactly duplicate the MW2 map.

Never assume or expect any remake maps that are added to be exactly the same as it they were in the past version of the game. That is the first mistake you and anyone else that did not like the colors did. Nor do they have to keep everything in the same place as they did or the exact same shape.

They are the game developers so they get to decide to change anything they want about any map that the add even if players like you do not like it or agree about it. They do not have to keep them the same just to keep some players happy.

dedicatedserversplease

trialstardragon wrote:

There is no reason for them to make an exact clone of the original map. It is a new game, so they had the right to change the map to fit the color scheme of the new game and not to try and exactly duplicate the MW2 map.

Never assume or expect any remake maps that are added to be exactly the same as it they were in the past version of the game. That is the first mistake you and anyone else that did not like the colors did. Nor do they have to keep everything in the same place as they did or the exact same shape.

They are the game developers so they get to decide to change anything they want about any map that the add even if players like you do not like it or agree about it. They do not have to keep them the same just to keep some players happy.

Trail we are expressing our OPINIONS.  I am so tired of your pompous attitude speaking as if you are on the development team.  Your a nobody, never will be an anybody, just deal with it.

trialstardragon

I speak the common and obvious truth and common sense, sorry if you do not like it. You may be expressing your feelings about it, but does not mean they have to care or change it back or not do it agian if they added anymore maps.

Never assume anything about anything in a game ever, first rule about playing games. Never assume that just because something is being added that it will be the same as it was before in a past game.

So to come and express disastifaction(cry over spilt milk) is pointless. It does not mean they have to do anything different just because some did not like it. And that is the what the core of the post was.

Nothing more than a rant about how the OP did not like the changes so felt the need to moan about it in hopes that they would not do it again. IW has every right to change anything they want even if the players do not like it. They do not ever have to keep anything the same as a past title ever a plain and simple fact.

And you are a nobody as well and never will be anybody about how this game is made either. So that comment was futile at best. So just deal with it.