29 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2012 9:04 AM by that6uy420 RSS

Am I the Only One?

KTPhoenix

For the past 2 weeks now, I have been running into nothing but campers, spawn killers and ballistic vest users. There have been many times that I wanted to throw my controller at the wall because I cant kill anyone.

I can run around a map for 2 minutes and not see anyone, then I turn 1 corner *BAM!*, killed by a camper. I can spawn into a match and get spawn killed 10-15 times in a row because the enemy team is controlling the spawns. I can be shooting at the entire enemy team and be denied multiple kills because of a killstreak that is too powerful to be that low of a streak.

What the hell is going on?

• Re: Am I the Only One?
    jwaller123

Sounds like a bad run of luck. I to have days where nothing clicks. Campers will camp and the ballistic vest sucks when the other team is wearing it. Lol.

superblue11

No your not the only one that comes on here crying about campers. lol

bigjon00

yeah i use ballistic vest vest a **** loads it keeps me ALIVE ..... it dose what its suppoce to do stop crying . this game aint as bad as people make it out to be your prob had a few bads games and then your the only one who gets spwn killed right? that last part ddnt make sorry.

dont say anythign bout my grammar its late where i am and i dont care

KTPhoenix

have you ever tried playing against full teams whos only streak is the vests? i am sick and tired of playing teams whos only killstreak are those vests because it gets to the point where they recycle and it makes it almost impossible to kill them since they keep spamming those things.

i have literally died 10-15 times in a row because of this.

bigjon00

then mabey you should take your time with killing them then, mabey a flash or suwmmit and shoot there heads!? vest aint that bad at all they protect you from 1-2 mabey 3 bullets more thats it , that aint alot you know. think you just want easy kills.

i use them cause my team are fukin **** at objectives and i need vest to capp the flag that everyone else runns by.

that6uy420

you didn't die because of the vest.. you died because you didn't finish your kill.

I am not sure but I think that a campers favorite food is chicken. So if you are running around looking like a chicken with it;s head cut off then you look like camper food. If it looks like chicken then it is chicken...LOL!!!

bigjon00

eeehhhh ?!

KTPhoenix

i dont run around like a chicken with its head cut off. sometimes i run AR w/GL and RPG and sometimes i run around with shotguns and the only 3 perks i ever use are blind eye, assassin and DS. so i am not blindly running around spraying everywhere.

I understand. None of my remarks were meant to bust anybodys chops in particular, yours or anybody else's for that matter. It is just a fact of life that there are campers in these games and there always will be. There are many factors as to why they are there. Their game skill...laggy rooms...afraid someone will spawn behind them...just to name a few.

I don't camp but I understand why they do and I accept the fact that any and every corner I turn could hold a camper. In saying that I can;t say they are wrong for camping this is just not a true statement no matter how you try and justify it. I can say however that I knew they could have been there so my bad if they get me. Just my two cents...

xblbw

The campers I play against prefer to eat C4.

TheSurgeon83

I've actually seen less camping, and 20 million times more thickscopers, however this may be down to the fact I've pretty much only played ground war.

No i offence but i use support to help my team out, Vests and all. I don't camp but i do stay in the same spot to take cover such like in dome as when your inside, you have no where to go unless you all rush it, Enemy controlling the spawns? It's just your unlucky enought, That never happens to me and if it does i kill the enemy either way.

For everyone trolling him because he brought camping into subject seriously stop because all I ever see when a camper posts a thread is complaining saying that something is "overpowered" or I can't get a moab because of the support killstreaks.  Here is more examples you complained about marathon and lightweight and all explosives and you complained about Smgs so yea stop trolling this guy because you complain every second about anything that hinders or kills you.

that6uy420

it's ok if you don't want to clear a room before running in to it.. it's ok if you enjoy running around in the wide open areas of the maps....  it's not ok if you want to do those things and then come here to cry about the outcome of those actions.

nuttin2say

It is just you. If I were you, yeah, I'd throw that controller at the wall. Then I'd grab my console and toss it out the nearest closed window.

I use shotguns when I get mad at the game. Or I put another COD game in, or I play battlefield... It's best to stop playing for a while when you get angry enough to throw a controller. I'm not being patronising, if it's not fun don't make it your duty to stay in the lobby with the tryharding corner campers, do something else.

kingtabaclispe

If you're playing hardcore, you're pretty much screwed on the BV's being worn. In Core, Just use a faster gun. PP90M1 takes those things right off no problem. You could use a light machine gun also. 2 hit kill with no vest, 3 hit kill with em'.

that6uy420

just off hand.. what is this killstreak that you claim to be too powerful for such a low streak?

zingaa

What I've been noticing the last two weeks is the amount of beginner players, I've been with players going 3-35 or players going 2-2 in a full game of domination, not sure why, maybe parents trying their kids game out now that the kids are back inn school.