1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 9:07 AM by XxSoMaxX Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.

    BuckshotBlender wrote:

     

    Crouch walk with stalker.  Its not terribly fast but you can get around making 0 noise and have your weapon ads at the same time.  Combine this with recon and sitrep users will have no way to counter you.

    It's really unfortunate but this is the best way to play this awful, awful game anymore.  The second you see a Sitrep ****** you instantly have to 1) start crouching everywhere or 2) choose your own Sitrep class (mine is titled "***** Class").


    Devs are too incompetent to recognize the problem and fix it so we're stuck with one of the most overpowered perks in the history of the series for the remainder of this shitshow's life cycle.

  • 51. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.

    I'm tired of people saying this like SitRep Pro makes the person invincible! There are PLENTY of counters that you can use against SitRep Pro. They don't have to be perk wise either. Outsmart the person thats using it! Okay so it's clear that they can hear you. WhoopdeedaDOO. There's things called crouch, running, and distracting.

     

    1. If you hear a person running around with their boots clanking wearing SitRep just crouch for a second. It'll confuse them.

     

    2. If you know they are coming to you with SitRep pro on just run around a corner and get far away so you can have a chance to kill them.

     

    3. Flashes, Stuns, And Grenades can completely mess up a SitRep Pro users hearing. Use those couple of seconds to get an shot on them or take cover.

     

    There are plenty of ways to kill a SitRep pro User soundwhoring. Just figure them out. And if they are camping with it, Just crouch for a few seconds and then run.

  • 52. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.
    SitRepPro

    kingtabaclispe wrote:

     

    I'm tired of people saying this like SitRep Pro makes the person invincible! There are PLENTY of counters that you can use against SitRep Pro. They don't have to be perk wise either. Outsmart the person thats using it! Okay so it's clear that they can hear you. WhoopdeedaDOO. There's things called crouch, running, and distracting.

     

    1. If you hear a person running around with their boots clanking wearing SitRep just crouch for a second. It'll confuse them.

     

    2. If you know they are coming to you with SitRep pro on just run around a corner and get far away so you can have a chance to kill them.

     

    3. Flashes, Stuns, And Grenades can completely mess up a SitRep Pro users hearing. Use those couple of seconds to get an shot on them or take cover.

     

    There are plenty of ways to kill a SitRep pro User soundwhoring. Just figure them out. And if they are camping with it, Just crouch for a few seconds and then run.

     

    It's because some DS users think they have a divine right to near invincibility I guess.  I used to play S&D before I bothered using SRP and 90% of the time I died to someone using DS.  Now they're being soundwhored on.  Karma.

  • 53. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.
    SitRepPro

    alpacalips wrote:

     


    Devs are too incompetent to recognize the problem and fix it so we're stuck with one of the most overpowered perks in the history of the series for the remainder of this shitshow's life cycle.

     

    Bet you had no qualms in using Ninja Pro in either BO or MW2 did you?

  • 54. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.
    that6uy420

    alpacalips wrote:

     

    BuckshotBlender wrote:

     

    Crouch walk with stalker.  Its not terribly fast but you can get around making 0 noise and have your weapon ads at the same time.  Combine this with recon and sitrep users will have no way to counter you.

    It's really unfortunate but this is the best way to play this awful, awful game anymore.  The second you see a Sitrep ****** you instantly have to 1) start crouching everywhere or 2) choose your own Sitrep class (mine is titled "***** Class").


    Devs are too incompetent to recognize the problem and fix it so we're stuck with one of the most overpowered perks in the history of the series for the remainder of this shitshow's life cycle.

    so you haven't figured out how to sprint to a close location and then crouch walk in the tight areas?  Sounds like the player is too incompetent to play the game with a little bit of thought.... "running running running... WTF I am supposed to be silent and never heard!  Guess I'll just crouch walk the entire map and be super slow in all the wide open areas because I'm too stupid to use my head and close the gap on open spaces and be silent in the hallways and whatnot..."

  • 55. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.

    lol i love the term sound whores, i know am i one, a tick can fart and i will hear it, sit rep pro i run it proud i earned it, i buy turtle beaches so i can hear what is going on around me, i earn my stuff fair and sqaure i dont mod or cheat or nothing like that.well i learned how to use my hearing to the best of my ability, i use it not just for me,but for a advantige to my team! if turtle beaches were not ligit tournments would not use them! so if you do not like people using turtles either then join the crew and learn how to use sit rep pro and see if you can play better! plus dont run so much, crouch and walk you wont die so much

  • 56. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.

    He is right about there being no counter but he is wrong about putting Sitrep Pro back the way it was because even in MW2 Sitrep Pro countered Ninja how ever I do think there should be a counter. I think Blind Eye Pro should counter Sitrep Pro since Blind Eye is basically useless all it does is help you against killstreaks nothing more so yea make Blind Eye Pro counter Sitrep Pro meaning Dead Silence users are completely silent while using Blind Eye Pro and the ones without Dead Silence sound normal. As for the people telling him to adapt and stop whining you cry just as much as him if not more here are some examples Marathon, Lightweight, Shotguns, ALL explosives, ALL support killstreaks, replenishing non launchable grenades, and the list goes on such as "overpowered" weapons and so on. I mean how is it impossible to shoot someone running at you really fast? How is it impossible to dodge 2 rockets and 2 grendade that are launchable and take alot of time to shoot? How is it impossible to play while EMPed? Seriously stop telling people to adapt if you can't adapt yourselves. Learn to adapt campers!! Enough with the complaining though do not complain unless you have a valid argument or if you have physical evidence. Just calling something "overpowered" isn't enough.

  • 57. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.

    Exactly! I've been using SitRep since the game came out. ( I got caught by claymores 24/7 so I needed to see them somehow. ) The perk was awesome then to me. Dead silence was just stupid to me because if I wanted to be silent I'd just crouch. I only used it when I wanted to rush. Sure, SitRep made the game even gayer than it was. Dead silence had a counter that was so stupid that it made itself gay. Dead silence should have been made so that the person using it couldn't be heard at all and couldn't hear anything. No gunshots, no NOTHING. Then put SitRep so the enemy footsteps would be louder but couldn't hear dead silence either. That there ELIMINATES Both of the problems.

  • 58. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.
    vibration

    The counter to sitrip is... STOP RUNNING AND GUNNING AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Your K/d is low and so is your W/L !! The people who complain about sitrip are young lil brats who have ADD! Try using your brain a lil when you play... instead of getting lucky in a gun ongun fight which is determined by the best connection/lag compensation BS!

     

    Really? The counter is crouch walk!! If you know a camper is caming with sitrip.. well... avoid him.. flash..smoke..nade..RPG.. or wait... here it comes....... CROUCH! STUPID NOOBS!

  • 59. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.
    vibration

    The counter to sitrip is... STOP RUNNING AND GUNNING AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Your K/d is low and so is your W/L !! The people who complain about sitrip are young lil brats who have ADD! Try using your brain a lil when you play... instead of getting lucky in a gun ongun fight which is determined by the best connection/lag compensation BS!

     

    Really? The counter is crouch walk!! If you know a camper is caming with sitrip.. well... avoid him.. flash..smoke..nade..RPG.. or wait... here it comes....... CROUCH! STUPID NOOBS!

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next