10 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 10:44 AM by BanHaMMer RSS

Is elite worth paying for?

Just starting to really play these games online. I played MW2 and liked it and now playing MW3. I recently discovered elite free and joined a clan. (A few of months ago) Just a couple of days ago I found this site. Please let me know if it is worth getting. Thank you for your time.

• Re: Is elite worth paying for?

BLOPS2 is coming out in Nov... If you plan on buying it then no it wont be worth it now.. But if you plan to play it more then yes its worth for the dlc lol

eko

Keeponkilling88 wrote:

Just starting to really play these games online. I played MW2 and liked it and now playing MW3. I recently discovered elite free and joined a clan. (A few of months ago) Just a couple of days ago I found this site. Please let me know if it is worth getting. Thank you for your time.

Its only worth it if you're the type of person who buys all the dlc.

Heads up! buying elite now will only get you the mw3 dlc & not BO2's dlc.

BanHaMMer

Yes.

Despite some issue's Beach Head had intially, yes.

Beach Head are actually a good group of people, yes.

Did I say, yes?

rlbl

If you plan on getting all the DLC and continuing to play MW3 after BO2 comes out: YES

If you plan on visiting your local land fill and making a deposit when BO2 comes out: NO (wait to buy it when you will benefit from BO2 DLC)

BanHaMMer

rlbl wrote:

If you plan on getting all the DLC and continuing to play MW3 after BO2 comes out: YES

If you plan on visiting your local land fill and making a deposit when BO2 comes out: NO (wait to buy it when you will benefit from BO2 DLC)

Doesn't it carry over to BLOP's 2?

rlbl

Could you imagine if one bought Elite between now and november and it got you all the MW3 DLC as well as some BO2 DLC?

That would be great, but alas... it does not work that way.

BanHaMMer

rlbl wrote:

Could you imagine if one bought Elite between now and november and it got you all the MW3 DLC as well as some BO2 DLC?

That would be great, but alas... it does not work that way.

So are you saying we still keep Founder status/Elite access. But, renew our subscription in a sense for BLOPs2 Elite services like the DLC etc?

You know me, I'm more familiar with KILLZONE than COD. So if this question comes off a bit neive you know why

h1r0l3r

It's too late to buy it now for MW3. And by "too late" I mean that BLOPS 2 is right around the corner. The maps are fun (some of them) but you don't really get much except for the new DLC maps. You get some dumb things like extra slots to upload clips and a winter weapon camo as well as some other little odds/ends things. Since BLOPS 2 is coming out, I'd just wait and get it then rather then buying it now for MW3. I plan on purchasing ELITE again when I pick up my copy of BLOPS 2.