6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 7:01 AM by h1r0l3r RSS

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ? :)

• Re: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ? :)
    HEREIAMNOW

Boring.  Nobody cares anymore.

rlbl

In all honesty... nothing special.  I see that every time I pick up the controller.

Like the other poster said, there is nothing anyone can do that cannot be done by anyone else.  What is sometimes more important that posting up a video on how well you use an UMP, or any other gun etc... is nice video editing.

Pump up the eye candy; give something people would want to watch if you think that getting views is important. 

Other than that, tips and tricks are always welcome.

phxs72

The intro graphics were good.  The music was pretty good.  The gameplay didn't even start to keep pace with the music until about 51secs in and by then the music picked up and made the gameplay still look slow even though it wasn't.  I'd say keep working at it. If the gameplay at 51sec had been there in the beginning and you had something faster when the music picked up, it would have been better.

wridtrvlr

Nothing really special here.  I could do much better with the UMP45.  It is such a beastly weapon I expected to see triple and even multi's in your video. 

I'll give you a on the music. 

vincezero

Now the intro and music is very good. The body of it was like most of the common vids out there. You do have skill though .

h1r0l3r

So it's a montage of you running around killing people with the UMP45? Am I missing something else? Otherwise, pretty fricking boring as I do the same thing whenever I use a UMP45. As well as anyone else who uses a UMP45.