4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 4:18 AM by Drillnoob RSS

MW3 server down

Is anyone else having the same problem as me . try to play online and am just getting the call of duty :Mw3 server is not avaible at this time try again later .

• Re: MW3 server down

alot of people are. i go on the status thingy it goes on defcon 3 then quickly changes to defcon 5. i dont know what they are trying but its annoying. i missed out on clan ops and clan challenges... i am not happy

Im getting this aswel, people are telling me to delete things off my console

restart the router and the console

im deleting things now to see if this makes a difference, i havent been able to get on since last night

finally after 4 hours my MW3 server back up

Drillnoob

Error

The Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Server is not available this time. Please try again later or visit http://CallOfDuty/mw3/status for updates.......

I cant play multiplayer at the last 3-4 days.....I have this game for 1 year or maybe more and I had been playing normaly multiplayer but now every time I try to play this message appears to me.... My Wi-Fi  has not a problem or something else because I can play Spec Ops Survival or missions  but not chaos mode (because I haven't bought it) with other players and that means that I play ONLINE.....But why I cant play ONLINE at multiplayer by the time I CAN play online at spec ops? All my other friends can play multiplayer and that means that it wasn't a mistake of tha game that somebody fixed......I am not banned because no one and never had reported me because I don't hack but I cant play!Why?