24 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2014 5:50 PM by Syno23 RSS

RoG Clan :)

Want to join an awesome clan? Well, you can come sign up for the fourms and maybe you will end up joining. http://www.RevolutionofGaming.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=7523

If you need any help don't be bothered to ask me or anyone else.

There is also divided up brigades for

Black ops

Halo

Assassins Creed

and more.

there is also gamebattles if you do them.

You just have to read the rules and just hang out in the fourms have a good time and send in an application maybe some one will accept it. Most likely they will, just put what games you play and things like that into the app and you will be set. I think you can join under ps3 or xbox 360.

• Re: RoG Clan :)
    Syno23

RoG is a great clan, very happy to join. We will be the best. Very active very good clan to join.

Syno23

Thank you for taking interest in our in our clan. RoG has been around for awhile. We're looking to expand and continue to grow. We are looking for dedicated and fun members to game with.

Syno23

Thank you for your time. RoG is a clan that we have made for the gamers by the gamers. It's something special among the ranks of revolutinists. Please consider, have fun, meet new people, and game with other likeminded gamers.

LifeTheory

Hey I was wondering whether this clan was more orientated towards BOP2 or Ghosts or MW3? I'd love to join if it had a large mw3 community.

Syno23

We have a large section of MW3. Over 10000 members split into a bunch of brigades playing a lot of games.

Syno23

Recently just got Xbox Live gold so that I can be part of RoG again. 17,000 gamerscore strong. Been gaming since 2010 this is my chance to be part of something that will continue to imporve over time. It's unlike anything that I've ever seen. Truly remarkable in terms what what going to the limit actually means. Big words I say, but all true. Find out for yourself and join us.

Syno23

RoG. A close nit clan. Life is short. Your time is valuable and to get the most out of Xbox live you need a clan that is willing to put hardwork first, teamwork second, and manners and fairness next. We are about giving you the maximum experience while you are online. Built from the ground up RoG has worked out its kinks and hurdles and has moved on. Don't join a mom and pop start up clan that wont last. Join RoG, a super clan in the works, a clan like none other. We are creating a demand for a product, a demand that will go down in history as the most famous Xbox Live clan in history. Beyond KSI or any of those wanna be super clans.

Syno23

We've done something amazing here at RoG. We have upped so many members. We've helped them get better. We have done what no clan has ever done before. Create an environment for people to thrive. This is what you need to be part of.

Syno23

Revolution of Gaming has a tone that's unique across video game. We integrate values, down to earth, non strictness, fun, and family into one super community that gravitates towards all.

Syno23

Revolution of Gaming has a feel that no one has ever felt before. It's an emotion that we call FUN and fun thrilling ride. Get the most out of your time, join RoG you won't be disappointed.

Syno23

Yes we might be up at 11,000 members but it's just proof that we are growing, we have an active community, we are organized, we are fun to game with and now it's your turn to see what RoG is all about.

Syno23

600 members in brigades across all games! Almost 150 across 3 Call of Duty brigades. Plenty of gamers to game with.

Syno23

Revolution of Gaming is reaching new milestones everyday. This is the clan. The place you should be when you join. There's never been a better time to join, but today.

Syno23

Today we begin to take a new step forward. A time that we consider RoG a place of community, teamwork, loyalty, and above all improvement. Join our social clan, a clan to have fun, meet people, and of course to be competitive.

Syno23

You'll have to respond to the OP in a PM, I'm just the recruiter.

RoG, we are a clan of diversity and thus makes us stronger. We've got a competitive team for gamers who are better than the rest, but we are open to all. We require respect and dignity.

hyerbthy121

you guys play cod ghost on PS3

hyerbthy121

no

Syno23

We don't have it on the PC, not yet. Just Xbox 360.

Revolution of Gaming, we're a clan born out of gamers who want to offer you a better experience in the clan. We accept all ages just be mature and respectful. If you are competitive we have an MLG section and Game Battles and we also do Clan Wars.