10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 7:18 PM by MoreWubWub RSS

Nuketown Zombies Question

if i preorder the normal will i get Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies or just Nuketown 2025

• Re: Nuketown Zombies Question
    Deathly_rYaN

You only get NukeTown Zombies from the Hardened and Prestige Edition of Black Ops II

This is so stupid. Why do they not give us information right away before people have already preordered. This is getting frustrating and I still want to know about Elite because I may actually get it for this game if I am gonna get anything bonus from it. They have the waves so I figured I should hurry and preorder so I get all of the waves, then they release this information. We should still get Nuketown Zombies by preordering the normal version it is not a new map it is still Nuketown.

Yes i totally agree with you, i pre-ordered because i wanted the nuketown 2025 but now theres gonna be a nuketown zombies. So basically i have to pay more then 60$ just to get another map? They should really add nuketown zombies to the nuketown 2025 bonus.

Well seeing as Nuke Town Zombies is an exclusive map, it won't be part of the storyline. Therefore Treyarch are perfectly in their right's to make you buy Hardened or Collectors Edition to get it.

I'm in the same boat as you....I just figured this bullshit out yesterday, but I figure I will wait until it's released as a dlc even though it could take almost a half a year for that....

Can I later buy nuketown zombies as a dlc

Yes, more than likely the same timing as the release of Moon and the WaW maps for Black Ops 1.

They will release Nuketown Zombies eventually to everyone.

So YES, you WILL be able to get it eventually.

nuketown zombies will be made available to everyone if you read up on it its being given to hardened and collectors edition games early so they can make more money from people who want it, they said they're going to release it along with other DLC later on in the year

Just a suggestion....upgrade your pre-order....just go to the place you pre-ordered at and ask them if you can upgrade your pre-order. If you already paid for the regular version you can upgrade your pre-order for the difference of the price. Like example, if your pre-ordered the regular version ($59.99), and you want the Hardened Edition ($79.99), you will only have to pay $20 more to upgrade, assuming you fully paid for your pre-order. I did this with Black Ops, and probably MW3, they will upgrade your pre-order no problem.

Im not going to upgrade anything untill i hear what going down with elite im not going to pay 20 extra dollars just to get the map early when i can pay for elite wait for a little bit and get the map