6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2012 7:09 AM by The_Perkster RSS

With all these hacker threads....How is the community?

I'm reallly missing a WWII game and the COD franschise is my favorite FPS. I'm sure there are hackers on this game, otherwise it wouldn't so many threads complaining about it. But is it so bad that the game is practically unplayable? Is it that often that it goes down? I want to repurchase it but I'm afraid the fun will be taken out due to constant hacking. (I'm referring solely to multiplayer, not zombies) I'm itching to get into some old school, big map COD action.

• Re: With all these hacker threads....How is the community?

I play reguarly and do not have too much problem with hackers. I think it depends on the region your from for how bad it is at times, but currently in the UK time zone I do not come across too many hackers. I would advise though that you avoid playing ground war and search and destroy unless your really desperate to play them, because they are the most hacker plagued game modes.

Lets just say that around 2010 i was playing COD World at War everynight for a good year. Everynight at least 35,000 people were online. Then the modded controllers came into play, people didnt seem to mind much. Me personally, it didnt really effect my gameplay. Then the hackers who have god mode and can fly and phase throught buildings came on, then the numbers dropped drastically to about 8 to 10 thousand people. I can still get on games with legit players who love the game, but im reporting at least 4 hackers everytime i play multiplayer.

flieslaytanic

the only one solution for still playing waw would be for treyarch to insert bots like in black ops.

this game is good but there is too much hack .

they don't want to do that because they want us to buy the last cod each year.

but it would be fantastic if we could play cod 3 (even if we are alone)

cod 4 (without spawn-trap), waw (without hack), mw2 (without rockets every two seconds) and mw3 (with pleasure, without camp and all problems.

we could play in the map we choose (the first map dlc of mw3, i have it but never played on it - expect in survive but it sucks).

so, Activision, give us multi-offline bots (like bo) for all the cod and we will be happy and we still buy games and map pack.

At this point, there is a hacker every 2 games I play, god mode, hacked game modes