8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2012 7:24 PM by BanHaMMer RSS

<50ms lobby. Is this how the game should play?

Eye_Gore

So I finally got into a lobby at <50ms. WOW!!   I very rarely get into one, just now I was in one. It was like no matter what I did the enemy died. I hip fired a SCAR across the map and got a kill in one shot (HCTDM). I am really not that great at this game, or any COD for that matter. For me to get more than 10 kills in a match, and I am happy. Just went 24-7 HCTDM run and gunning. Thats an all time high for me. I wish every match could be a <50ms lobby.

I think that just go to show, no matter how good or bad you are, it all depends on connection to the host. May as well throw KDR out the window. Its all about connection as to how good a player is.

• Re: <50ms lobby. Is this how the game should play?
    jwaller123

Eye_Gore wrote:

I think that just go to show, no matter how good or bad you are, it all depends on connection to the host. May as well throw KDR out the window. Its all about connection as to how good a player is.

I think it has always been this way since the beginning of internet gaming. Bad connection = bad gaming...good connection = good gaming. Don't get me wrong...There are some players that are good regardless of connection, but connection is the biggest factor.

• Re: <50ms lobby. Is this how the game should play?
    BanHaMMer

Eye_Gore wrote:

So I finally got into a lobby at <50ms. WOW!!   I very rarely get into one, just now I was in one. It was like no matter what I did the enemy died. I hip fired a SCAR across the map and got a kill in one shot (HCTDM). I am really not that great at this game, or any COD for that matter. For me to get more than 10 kills in a match, and I am happy. Just went 24-7 HCTDM run and gunning. Thats an all time high for me. I wish every match could be a <50ms lobby.

Thats why they should spend some of there billions on Dedicated Severs!!!!!!!!!!