1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 189 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2014 9:54 PM by Hawkeye Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: SHIELD TV series

I'm actually really excited for this Show. It seems like it has the potential to be a great show for Comic Book fans. My only concern is that it is going to be after the Avengers and that Coulson is going to be in it, and that Nick Fury most likely won't be on it a whole lot. But, besides that, it seems like it is going to be a great show.

• 21. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Jadryx

Sure, they decide to air the show on the one night in the week that I have a prior commitment! (Tuesdays at 8PM Eastern for those that don't want to click the link, although there are some pics and a short promo vid to see as well)  C'mon, whoever scheduled that really should have checked with me first!

Guess I'll be watching this one 'on demand' (which is fine by me, I'll hust have to avoid too much discussion on the most recent episode until I get a chance to watch it)

EDIT - extended preview

• 22. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Hawkeye

They did it to spite you, Jad.  Those evil TV execs.

• 23. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Rogue_Shadow

Now that I think about it, I have a night class on Tuesdays this next fall.  ABC is clearly out to get all of us Hero HQers!  Hopefully, they'll put the episdoe on their website, which I think they do with most of their shows.  Or I could just record it, anyway, with my DVR. 

• 24. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Jadryx

Maria Hill will make an appearance at least in the pilot and then most likely be a recurring character throughout the season.  They screened the whole pilot at SDCC but I haven't read many reactions.  There was one review that came out before the panel at SDCC and it was pretty positive.  I usually don't get involved too much with tv series as they are airing mostly because it's hard for me to have a dedicated time to watch something every week, but I think I'll try to catch this one (my Tuesday's are now more available than before!)

• 25. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Hawkeye

Here's some reactions to the episode.  The comment about it tying into the Marvel universe outside of a few references and jokes makes me happy since I've worried it'd turn into a generic cop show with an occasional superhero reference, though I still would've preferred a show that has noteworthy Marvel characters in it instead of a bunch of new people they just made up but then you couldn't really use em in the movies.

• 26. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Rogue_Shadow

Yeah, I've been hearing good stuff about the episode. It definitely sounds like it's not going the generic cop show route, which is good, and it's more Marvel on TV!  That has to be a good thing, right?  Ignoring the fact that Avengers Assemble and Ultimate Spider-Man are on TV right now...

• 27. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Hawkeye

You should probably amend that to any Marvel TV that isn't run by Loeb is a good thing.

• 28. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Rogue_Shadow

That sounds about right.  Which means that this show is the only good Marvel TV right now...

• 29. Re: SHIELD TV series
    Hawkeye

I wanted to like Avengers Assemble, cause its Avengers, but that first episode.  Oh boy. 

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next