1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 174 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 6:32 PM by Facebook78 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    like2nap03

I'd say you're a lucky bastard.  I spend more time looking for matches without hackers than I do playing matches without hackers.  Seriously. 

• 21. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    like2nap03

Wow.  I guess since I know hot to spot a hacker I'll read all this later.  Didn't expect a book.  No offense to the OP. 

• 22. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    like2nap03

Doesn't Blind Eye only hide you from air support and sentries?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but If I'm right, that is irrelevant to this argument.  I could be wrong.  I don't use it much and only switch to that when someone calls in a pavelow.

• 23. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    like2nap03

I can see why he said that.  I've only seen like 3 or 4 players with a KDR above 2 who weren't using infinite UAV and rebox.  Most of them also used predator missles which is a dead giveaway.  That's only my personal experience though.  It's only natural that we all run into different players.  I also haven't read the OP yet.  It's 2:00am.  I'll read it later.  Hackers are what have pushed me back to Black Ops the past two weeks.  Thankfully i've only run into a few hackers on that game lately.

• 24. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    poss911

Wow. Are you stupid or just ignorant? If you truly have lived over 40 years in this world, like myself, then you would know that just about anything is possible. Just because you cannot hold a 3+ KDR does not mean other people can't. Did you not read my post? Are you that closed minded to believe the way you do? It is not luck to hold over a 2+ KDR. I have been playing 1st person shooters since Doom on the PC. I have owned all of the COD titles for the Wii. It is not hard at all to maintain a high level of game play WITHOUT HACKING. I stated in my posts I don't always have a great game but my good/great games average out against my average/bad games to make KDR what it is. You sound more like a 12 yr old complainer then what you say you are. If you truly are over 40 then I am sorry to be in the same generation as such a closed minded individual. Get real. Don't try and say it can't be done legitimately because it happens all the time. I get into matches all the time with players who carry a mid 1 to 2 KDR and can still maintain a 3 KDR. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing unless the objective is won or I/we win the match.

• 25. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    codcanuck

You bet we play different. We play SMART, we play WITH ACCEPTANCE THAT THERE ARE BETTER PEOPLE THAN US, and we play FOR FUN.

• 26. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.

Its not possible to run and gun on the wii on MW3 and maintain a 3.00 or better kill/death ratio. BUT!!!!!!!! It might be possible if you have SUPERIOR INTERNET. I have a mid-grade internet so it might be possible. It might increase your hit detection. These players run around and kill you with 2 or 3 bullets and thats not average hit detection. To get an average kill with  average guns- (not rifles or shotguns) it takes on an average of 5 hit markers.

Since you think I might be stupid or ignorant. Give me your ally code and I want to see you play. I`ll spectate you or play on the same team as you. Humor me. Since you`re good, I`ll be more than happy to have you on my team then.

What kind of internet are you running? Check it on speedtest.net...

• 27. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    codcanuck

It's just for keeping you safe from air support and letting you conduct the experiment without any outside interference.

• 28. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.

Thats what Im saying....Its full of hackers...Im glad someone sees this besides me. I dont know where some of these guys are playing that dont see many hackers.

• 29. Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.
    like2nap03

I don't either.  Honestly when someone tries to defend the hacking epidemic I think they are just trolling.   There is no denying that this game is hacked all to crap.  They are also easy to spot.  It's obvious when someone is using redbox and infinite UAV.  Then of course you have the even more obvious.  The teleport hack and the hack where everyone floats above the map and falls to their death.  And predator missles.  I see at least one of those every single time I play this game.  They can't be hacking though.  They must just be better than me.  Guess I haven't leveled up enough to make people teleport in front of my gun.

Sure you have your average joe blow idiots who accuse people of hacking (I get accused all the time), but they just don't know how the games works.  Some guy was baffled that I could find him because he had Blind Eye.  I had to get on the mic and explain to him why that is useless in hiding from me or anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next