13 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 1:02 PM by xRhiiNo514 RSS

Team Tactical + Sabotage

KoRny1

Dear Treyarch,

PLEASE add Sabotage to the list of match types in Team Tactical. I have no idea why it isn't already included.

• Re: Team Tactical + Sabotage
    nicedrewishfela

I wonder if they will have Team Tactical back. I enjoy playing that from time to time with friends. Wouldn't mind Sabotage being added. Not a game mode I play often, but I had a lot of fun in Black Ops playing different modes.

myevo8you

Team Tactical is one of those modes that does NOT have a playerbase large enough to take away a slot for other games to have. If ANYTHING gets added to Black Ops 2 it SHOULD be more hardcore games. In all honesty modes such as Demolition, and sabotage are nothing but spawnkilling, boosting heaven.

Me and lots of my other friends only play CoD for the small game modes, like Team Tactical and Face-Off. Yes, our playerbase is huge, but it's still there and is larger than those of gamemodes such as barebones and such.

KoRny1

First off, Team Tactical has a huge player base.

It offers a completely different play style than regular matches. Anyone can just join a TDM lobby and pwn a bunch of unorganized scrubs, but in Team Tactical, you can play real objective oriented matches against other premade teams that require you to actually use good communication between players and execute different strategies to win. Sabotage would be a great match type for small well organized teams to play against each other.

The problem is that there are no playlists that give you the play style of team tactical. There aren't playlists for smaller teams or for varying game modes. Granted they added the league play, it is separate from the public lobbies and you can't level up. I was severely disappointed by the lack of the team tactical playlist and I hope they bring it back. I am tired of having to play games with large teams where grenades and killstreaks are constantly dominating the map.

ct1486

Play leagues you do lvl just not as much, but everything is unlocked so if that's all you play it's 4v4 so it's pretty much team tac. On the xp side I think it's 1000 for a win and 500 for a loss pretty fun played it with a couple buddies today.

Team tactical has one of the biggest, if you go on an inactive cod like cod4 or world at war you can still get games in Team Tactical, but not other game modes.

Just because you didn't play it, doesn't mean there isn't a playerbase. More people play team tactical than hardcore, hardcore sucks, they should remove it completley.

avengedyesterday

team tactical is greatness.

Any word on the return of team tactical? I tweeted David V. a couple times to no reply. I also had an online petition on the forums for the return of Team Tactical, bu it got DELETED. For those who have tiwtter, we need to let David know we want it back. We had a great community on Tactical - frankly the game is so un-appealing without it.

David Vanderharr's twitter account: https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar

CourtRoom

mqm786 wrote:

Any word on the return of team tactical? I tweeted David V. a couple times to no reply. I also had an online petition on the forums for the return of Team Tactical, bu it got DELETED. For those who have tiwtter, we need to let David know we want it back. We had a great community on Tactical - frankly the game is so un-appealing without it.

David Vanderharr's twitter account: https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar

I agree wholeheartedly.

Team Tactical would make sense for practicing for in League Play scenarios, or otherwise a good median for when you don't have a full team for full-scale 6v6 modes.

I've always monitored the population for Team Tactical in current Call of Duty games, and it always hovered above 5k~ - a modest, average populace; far more than most other modes - so the argument of it being a waste of space/no one plays it is baffling to me.

I've heard no definite answer, nor a reason as to why Team Tactical got removed between MW3-Black Ops II. I'll be asking @ Treyarch devs until I get some definitive answer.

AGREED AGREED AGREED!!!  We need Sabatoge and Team Tactical. Its a must!

Please bring it back!!! It would add even more to an already amazing COD Black OPS 2 game... Come on Treyarch, you know you waaaaaaaaaant to!! (Also add more objective games to Hardcore too)

T_Jizzle420-69