1 2 3 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2012 3:06 PM by BaM_BaM RSS

Attention Campers of CoD !

mdm123456789

I've never really complained about anything in these forums but this is getting rediculous. People camp so hard now in this game it's stupid, and to top it off, you don't even win. What I'm wanting to ask the campers is, what are you gonna do when BLOPS 2 comes out and camping will just get you killed faster then anything? Hopefully you guys go back to Battlefield or where ever it was you came from.

• 1. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !
    Shadow_Alq

Best solid point you made and to me the most important of all: that they dont even Win. And it's true.

• 2. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !
    monkeylord

Obviously this isn't gospel but on this link they mention a shield you can fire through so if thats real then camping wont be disappering infact there might even be an increase.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Assault_Shield

• 3. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !
    mdm123456789

Well lets just hope it doesn't because honestly, It takes ALOT to get me to complain about a game and last night was stupid. Like I said in my original post, they wasn't even winning or comming close to winning. I would've been more acceptable of it if they was winning, my team and I would've just tried to make adjustments and go from there.

• 4. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !

People camp so hard

That hard?

what are you gonna do when BLOPS 2 comes out and camping will just get you killed faster then anything?

I'm 100% they will find a way to camp, it wont stop.

Hopefully you guys go back to Battlefield or where ever it was you came from.

haha everyone camps one way or another, so do you.

says keisersozze1'

• 5. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !
    huntingnoluck

Worst is the guys who might be destroying but aren't playing the objective so they leave before the game ends to avoid the loss. Point in case was this guy who was owning everyone in our lobby last night with the 1887. I thought that was cool but annoying. So imagine my surprise when he left with 2 seconds left in the game and his team lost. If you can't be bothered to play the objective in an objective game take the loss like a grown up.

• 6. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !
    mdm123456789

Sorry bud, but you're wrong. I don't sit in a corner for an intire game because I'm scared of being killed in a game. But judging by the way you defend it, you are probably one of these scrubs I speak of and are upset that BLOPS 2 is gonna chew your @$$e$ up.

• 7. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !

hahaha you read  incorrectly, but that's cool. Judging is a very selfish thing to do, but since your the expert in "judging" you really run all game long without stopping?

Let me be the first to say that camping will not stop by BOPS2-3-4-5-6-7-8. Its neither right nor wrong to camp.

says keisersozze1'

• 8. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !
    GTMONEY

The success or failure of any game is its ability to cater to all types of gamers. Everyone has their own style. Weather you like it or not is largely irrealvant because it isn't your gaming experience I am concerned about, it is mine. No one is going to force people to play a certain way. Why you may ask? Because if I am forced to play a certain way and I don't like that particular play style I won't buy your product and possibly none of your future products

It does always amaze me how you so called "Elite" gamers will in one breath say how campers are so easy to kill while in the next sentance they complain about them.

Figure out which side of the fence you are on. Otherwise you will get splinters In your a$$

• 9. Re: Attention Campers of CoD !

where are your parents kid?

ur beloved COD is for NOOBS.

it includes alot of stuff to support "camping" And it keeps getting better & better with each new cod title. get over it

1 2 3 Previous Next