8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2012 4:12 AM by monkeylord RSS

Whats the best  Stealth Class ?

CrazyGoose

I like the

ACR silenced with mp9 silenced throwing knife concussion grenades assassin pro steady aim pro and blind eye.

• Re: Whats the best  Stealth Class ?

There is no Ninja perk.

As for a stealth class id go with;

Primary - M4 silenced with red dot

Secondary - MP9 silenced

Perks - OBVIOUSLY Blind eye, Assassin, and Marksman

Equipment - Frag nade and Portable radar.

I dont even know why i filled this out, haha. A lot of the replys will be similar.

Wolf_Odinson

My favorite stealth class:

Primary - KSG-12 w/ range & silencer

Secondary - USP .45 w/ silencer

Leathal - Throwing Knife

Tactical - Flash

Blind Eye pro, Assassin pro, Steady Aim pro

Remember, you can't have slaughter without the laughter,

Wolf

Message was edited by: Wolf_Odinson

Wolf_Odinson wrote:

Primary - KSG-12 w/ range & silencer

I never thought about it until i read your reply, but wouldnt having range with a silencer somewhat cancel each other out? Doesnt having a silencer decrease range on all weapons? Or is it just affect the damage dealt at long range?

Moofda

Even without range, the KSG with a silencer is a monster. I'll eventually publish a video, its pretty awesome. I've had great success using a silencer with the SPAS-12 as well.

Wolf_Odinson

In a good way, yes, they cancel each other out. If you just attach a silencer, it will reduce the "right out of the box" range of the KSG, but if you add the proficiency, the range will stay the same.

As far as a silencer decreasing either the range or long range damage of weapons - the ACR 6.8 puts the lie to that theory. Even with a silencer on it, I've gotten "across the map" OHKs on Interchange and Downturn with that beast   I used to use it in my overkill class with an MP7 as my 1st primary (with extended mags and an RDS) and the ACR as my 2nd primary; precisely because it's iron sights are so sweet, the only attachment you need on it is a silencer. I stopped using it after I got to 2500 kills because I think it's too overpowered.

Remember, you can't have slaughter without the laughter,

Wolf

Message was edited by: Wolf_Odinson

I see. If youre using it for that specific reason then thats actually a good way to look at it.

Ok, i just did some research and i read that silencers only slightly decrease damage. So, i guess range and damage would work out pretty well actually.

monkeylord

P90 with range/kick and extended mags

Recon-pro

Assassin.

Steady aim.

Porti-radar/flashbang

C4/semtex

The perfect class for the stealth rusher. You can easily find a way into the middle of the enemy and the P90 gives the umph to come out the other side