3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2012 11:23 AM by BIRRDBATH RSS

MW3 Servers Down Error Message

I think that this is more to do with the PSN, due to the fact that there have been no changes to my PS3 or MW3 between this morning and now. Part of the PSN is under a very long maintenance at the moment as you can see from the link at the bottom of this. I believe that it is this causing the disruption as I can not sign in to the PSN.

• Re: PS3 Server Down

uk.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item284695/PlayStation-Network-sched uled-maintenance/?WT.mc_id=pdcticker

Here is the link

• Re: MW3 Servers Down Error Message

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:00 BST on Monday 10 September 2012 to 05:00 BST on Tuesday 11 September 2012.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

• PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP.
    • PlayStation Network Account Management.
    • PlayStation Network Account Registration.

In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

If you have any questions about this down time, feel free to visit the official PlayStation Forums at community.eu.playstation.com where you can post your query and a member of the Community Team will get back to you.