14 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2012 3:06 PM by JayNov21 RSS

**** Mw3 it is ******* ruined now

JayNov21

After months of trying to enjoy mw3 i just cant, every single match i have played and im not lying its just full of enemies using the overpowered mp7 and acr which triumph over my ******* spas 12 damage at point blank range or my 50. cal at the longest possible distance, these guns better get goddamned nerfed or screw buying black ops 2 or any other cod game since they're so ******* lazy with stuff like that, i cannot stand getting killed by some ******* camping with a silenced mp7 or acr and when i do that many times i get pissed off and go play bf3 which is far better as overpowered guns immediantly get fixed unlike lazy cod developers

• Re: **** Mw3 it is ******* ruined now
    banned-again

your a foul mouthed little sod arnt you plus nobody really cares if you dont like mw3 this site is for black ops 2

JayNov21

mp7 will just be as overpowered there to bud so screw cod games bf3 is far better (cant believe i said that as im a die hard cod fan)

skippinglobster

The Modern Warefare series is made by Infinity Ward who was going through a law suit and essentially hiring an all new staff. It's no surprise MW3 came out the way it did, but Infinity Ward and Treyarch are to completely different developers. Activision owns the Call of Duty name and is the publisher, they want a CoD game to come out every year and you can't make a game like CoD in just one year, so they use two different Developers. That way each Developer has more time to work on the game but Treyarch and Infinity Ward are totally seperate. You can't blame Treyarch because Infinity Ward put out a crappy game.

JayNov21

what does it matter, if theres an overpowered unfair weapon then obviously everybody is going to abuse it and im not one of those ********, only got around 50 kills with mp7 and acr and the rest of the fair normal weapons i have gold

skippinglobster

Again dude they're different developers man. Treyarch's Call of Duty games have had the same guns as previous Infinity Ward's Call of Duties before and they worked completely different. Just because Treyarch is putting an MP7 in Black Ops 2 doens't mean it's gonna be overpowered at all, Treyarch does there gun balancing totally different from Infinity Ward. Don't believe me? Go use the AK47 in Black Ops, then use it in MW3 ...the only thing that's the same is the name.

JayNov21

dude i CANT play black ops the hitscan is just so bad i tried a lot of times recently i even got behind a sniper, i shot him with a single mp5 bullet right behind him and i have download speed of 10mb 4 bars and the time it took to hit him made me immediantly turn off the game seriously close enough to knife him and the bullet took around 0.5 secs to hit him screw that! anyway back to mw3 - **** it - im gonna start a new psn and play cod4 and mw2 from the beginning, if u think about it mw3 isnt really made by the people who made mw2 and cod4 as they were fired

skippinglobster

Yeah, Jason West and Vince Zampella were the creators of Call of Duty and left in the middle of MW2's life cycle. That's actually why a lot of glitches and bugs were never patched.  MW3 was made by a totally different company, but Activision owns the name Infinity Ward. Jason and Vince left with the original IW staff and started there own company called Respawn Entertainment and are currently working on an FPS for the next gen consoles that will be published by EA. I think they went with EA as a fu** you to Activision.

Thesandman

If people gain an advantage by using ACRs or MP7s,then get even by using them yourself. Also play the objective in Domination.

JayNov21

dude nooo i will never use an op gun, i hated ak74u users in blops and ump45 users in mw2 as well as mp40 users in waw

banned-again

well thats your fault not theirs the point of the game is to win and if that means using overpowered guns then so be it

skippinglobster

I don't have a problem with OP weapons. Take the AK74U and Famas for example, while those guns are the best in the game it's not like they're super weapons. I'm a pretty good Black Ops player and I'm often the top player in the lobby, I also have more Ballistic Knife kills than either the 74U or Famas. It's more about player skill than what gun you use. I'll wreck a Famas user all night with an enfield no problem but if a dude has some good map knoweledge and FPS skill then I'm gonna have my hands full even if he's rocking a damn UZI.

Maybe IW needs to hire some better programmers.

JayNov21

aha as i knew it, i played mw2 and my 1st match i get a freakin nuke so im not **** player its just shitty mw3 servers and op guns