6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2012 12:27 PM by s_paw1 RSS

Elite Playlist

s_paw1

I had never played anything but Domination, FFA, TDM, KC and SnD because I never bothered to play any other types.

So yesterday, I decided to see what is in the Elite Playlist Objective game and wow it was fun. The only thing that confuses me is : why do the maps decommission and offshore appear only on the elite playlist and not regular playlist? or is it just me??

• Re: Elite Playlist

Just haven't been put into regular rotation until today.. I believe... the general public havent had access until now with the relase of the collection 3 pack... i believe..I might be wrong.   The Elite playlist, Hardcore mosh-pit, is where I stay.  It is great fun with the mix of maps to game types.

s_paw1

Question is: Anyone has the map from the latest DLC come up in regular playlist? I can't find those maps coming up anywhere but Elite Playlist.

Hoaks

There were no regular maps in the latest DLC, just special ops, and Face-Off Maps.  They are holding all the regular maps until Drop 4, so it will be at least another month before they are in the regular playlists. You can check New Content at the top of the page to see what was in the drops.

s_paw1

I thought Decommission and Offshore were on the latest DLC. I have played it on Team Defender or Sabotage from Elite playlist just not on regular TDM, KC or Domination