11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2012 11:30 PM by murkinstock RSS

please define this

TrulyRid

I was one earlier with my pal and this jackass would not stop missing around with him. And due to the split screen Id been watching the action and mess me up. i went 0-4 that round. But i did defuse once . but please define this.. i sentthe person i note saying I'd report them but not 100% what it is. It's like cheating. I'm guessing. you block the person in and they cant move or block their view. I had 2 clips but 1 would only render.  After I sent the msg I'd report them.. they replied "*** ***" and more ****. game and poeple like this piss me off. a reason im not wanting black ops 2.

• Re: please define this

asshattery at its best.I would def report him. Since the devs are around I would hope they see this.

mdm123456789

Bahahahahaa, that's funny $h!t right there. I don't care who you are.

TrulyRid

no it's annoying as hell. I seen it done to others and it's just helps the other team when your team mates wannabe assoles.  I hope someone does it to you and screws you up

BanHaMMer

come on mdm, it's trolling at its worst.

send the vid to the Devs@ Beach Head and let them decide. They need to see it with a full explanation. If you have other clips of this person repeatedly doing it then there is a good chance Beach Head will take action.

He got corner trapped.  I've had people try this on me when I duck into a corner to call in a Predator.  It sucks but if you let them know it's pissing you off, they'll just keep at it.  I just report them in-game (for every topic) and then move on. 

What I hate worse is when I pull out a launcher to take out enemy air support and an idiot teammate tries to jump in front of it.  Now that is asshattery.

TrulyRid

well I try and play hardcore. so that screws you. you can knife or anything or they kill you automatically. and that is what my pal was doing. twice he killed himself, the other 2 he.. well that vid shows it. lol.

i feel as much as you report people for it.. it never does anything anyways. which sucks. it's a reason i wont do black ops 2. I dont need try hard, campers or this crap.  as with war games I count on online play to be better. lol

Stephen_0u5

Yeah it totally blows the big one. I don't why people who suck at the game want the rest of the team to as bad as them?

erikpemberton

That happens to me ALL THE TIME. I play DZ mostly and often I'll try to cover choke points leading to the DZ while my team is on it (i.e. set up shop at the top of the stairs on Dome and prevent anyone from running up to the DZ next to the Hummers). Occasionally, I'll back myself into a corner to provide some cover and I've had teammates come box me in and then shoot their gun off until they get us both killed.

It happens in Infected, too. I'll find an awesome spot to hide so I can try to be the final survivor and some guy will come block me in and fire his gun off to draw attention. More often than not, they'll take off as soon as the infected start showing up and leave me to get killed. Frustrating!

They're trolls. I just report them in-game for exploiting and go the extra mile to report them to IW via Twitter or email if it's especially bad.

TrulyRid

this is something that has to stop.  you know there are people the can Borrow the game and do a temp buy.. play the game and then after making so much trouble and about to get "banned" get rid of the game and end up hoping that.. that person got ban when all they did was screw people over and piss everone off and not give a ****.  while there are some of us (like me) that try and play a little everyday to relax and to have these jackasses kill the fun is crap. and they get away with it

I have another video.  the person sucked.  0-4 or 0-5. The team had to carry that person and this is the thanks we got

yeah trolls are really lame they should make it to where you can just walk right through your teamates ao people cant do this and when the round starts and everybody is running into you and its doing that glitchy stuff i freaking hate it sooooo much