1 2 3 4 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 2:31 AM by infinitlag Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    semperfi550

What he said. The WiiU is out-dated before it has even been released.. saddly. The people over at Nintendo see fit to not future proof thier new systems i do not understand why.

• 11. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    EliteKing

not to pad my post stats at all so imma go down the line of comment and answer one by one...

Infinilag - HELL YEAH MAN!

T Boss - exactly, ive been waiting for this console for the past 2 years now.  i was |----| that close to getting 2 xboxs and 2 BOs for Queen and myself but i decided to keep my wallet on a leash and wait it out for the U.

Nuck - i agree with you, there isnt much of anything left to do except get a matrix style plug into the back of your head involvement in the game.

Arab - yeah yeah yeah, we'll see when it happens.

Semper - we can go on for hours about this, you know my stance and im not movin.

Foxxxy - thanks for your input, i'll edit the the first post so its more ....BO2U friendly lol

Lurched - ive been bleeding Red and Gold since Rathman was blocking for Craig...and Wesley Walls was catching balls from Montana.  I was born into the 49ers dynasty in the mid 80s and ive been with them through thick and thin, from that golden era of 49ers history to the dark days of Dennis Erickson and Mike Nolan, then to the glimmer of hope that Singletary brought us to the super nova sun burst that Coach Harbaugh brought back to the 49ers Nation.  www.youtube.com/TheOfficial4Horsemen i got a madden video up with "Niners In Paris" by Ashkon as a tribute to last years team.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ivGFPJIQOU SUPERBOWL OR BUST!

Nintendont - who can forget?

paddy - you dont know that, maybe our fortunes chagne for a few years before the ps4 and 720 come out.  relish it while you can.

disease24 - and?  it'll be worth the wait.

• 12. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    LuRcHED

I am born and raised in The City by the Bay. I also bleed Red and Gold and of course, Orange and Black. Still live here, too. So far the Niners off to a good start after one game and Giants magic # is now 11.

Now all we need is WiiU and Black Ops 2!

• 13. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!

these guys are stupid,there's always a system that drops a year eariler then the rest & the Wii u has the 1 thing nintendo was ALWAYS missing 3RD PARTY TRIPLE As that play the same on there system & isn't dumbed down because it can't keep up,you guys are worried about systems that haven't even been accounced at all or even hinted,just buy the Wii U & Enjoy the beginning of a new generation

• 14. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    GreatDan

WOoooo WiiU is the most diverse console in terms of controllers and gameplay

• 15. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    EliteKing

i was born south of the Bay in San Jose.  I got love for the 49ers, Giants, Sharks and when they play good, Warriors too.

• 16. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    EliteKing

PREACH ON BROTHA!

• 17. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    EliteKing

GreatDan wrote:

WOoooo WiiU is the most diverse console in terms of controllers and gameplay

yessir!

• 18. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    Deathly_rYaN

Same Game, Different Console, Big whoop.

• 19. Re: WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!  NOBODY!!!!
    T-boss

was somewhat disapointedd by this.

but they wii sold pretty well to old people. next gen will have better graphics but its almost to the piont that you will see larger maps, and improving AI's and thats about it. but the new systems will be overkill to what most games need, which would lead to worse made games because effiency nolonger matters.

wiiU being behind wont be to big a deal this time around, only really bad thing is they didnt stay up to date enough with proccessing power, if that was at its expected 1.5 times better than xbox/PS3 then ti would have held out fine.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next