17 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2012 1:36 PM by xxphenomen4xx RSS

Just announced!!

spankhiccup

Our last drop is october the 9th. Candyslexia just tweeted it. Give us just over a month on the 3 new multiplayers maps.

EDIT: For the people who are not elite members. Collection 4 will be released on 10 oct

• Re: Just announced!!
    WolfRidge

Good info.

More than a month for me, I've got a dedicated team of beta testers , who will review BO2 for me, before I decide to part with any more £$

phxs72

Good news Would have liked it sooner but still happy to be getting it this soon.  Maybe next time around they can start the releases earlier in the year so that we have more time with the last release before the new game comes out.

spankhiccup

Yes i wouldnt mind the drops a little sooner. No body knows what is going to happen next time untill BH lift the lid on elite 2.0. Will we be getting drops or a collection?? Not a clue i only hope its better thought out than MW3

ghamorra

So because I'm a premium member and I paid for a years worth of ELITE content as part of the Harden Edition:

1. With the sales they've had I would have saved more money buying the DLC individually
    2. I haven't been able to play the new maps much becuase no one buys them
    3. I really only got 10 months worth of DLC (Jan-Oct)

spankhiccup

Bout sums it up. I am in the same boat as you. We've just got to suck it up. Nothing we can do about it

sdredger

lol, we're all mugs really then, this has turned out to be not just a waste of our money, but also a big rip off!

Never again will I buy something without knowing what it includes.I bought elite for the discounted map packs.Probally would have only got 1 map pack if I did not have elite.Then there is sales for lower prices for maps on top of the crappy quality of the dlc.But I did get the maps 24 hours before non elite only to play in 150ms lobbies or sit in special ops searching for another player for what seems like ages.

kellysa111

How do you get to play before other people? lol I know beta testers, but how do you become one?

spankhiccup

No through beta testing, man i wish i was one of them.

i go to gaming conventions. It was GAMEfest last year, got to play MW3 before release. this is year is eurogamer so i will play BO2 before it is released. I will get to play a whole bunch of other titles too. Last year i played battlefield, skyrim, saint row 3, drakes uncharted 3 and ghost recon plus some others all a few weeks/months before they where actually released

October the 9th is my birthday

xxphenomen4xx

yeah it's like salt int the wounds with elite!  it used to be three times where xbox got the maps before me!?  now it's twelve times,  uh..., yeah, superlame if you ask me.  for me, it's barely an advantage to have elite!