7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2012 4:41 AM by xFLAMeHD_ RSS

Getting Banned

Hello everyone. Has anyone gotten banned after joining a match in progress between 9/19 and 9/20? I happened to play a few matches last night, and after randomly joining a Domination match on Dome, I noticed captures and kills were giving 60000 XP. I left the match since it was messed up, and continued playing for another few matches without issues. Today I went to play again, and I got the Notice 1003 message stating I was banned, even though I just joined a match that was in progress. By the way, I hadn't played in a few days and yesterday I had to install the latest update for the game. Has anybody had this issue?

• Re: Getting Banned

Someone posted a video of a modded lobby like this earlier where you got a ton of points for caps and kills. Honestly someone was cheating in the lobby and it looks like you got banned for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not sure if there's anything you can do, but I'd contact iwenforcers on twitter and see.

your not the only that got banned same thing happened to me, and on nextgenupdate.com theres a thread of the guy who made the hacked lobby saying evreyone that joined his lobby will most likely get banned.

Thanks for the comments, guys. It sucks that we just play this thing for fun, and some idiots ruin everything for the rest. I sent a PM to BanCandy? about it, but I haven't gotten a response. I hope they fix it, because if they don't, I might as well be done with the whole CoD and go play something else. I know they don't care about a single player since they have millions, but it sucks big time.

Why you lie the 60k ps3 mod is fake, why you come here just to have the people you don 't like banned. *** there's no mod on mw3 so iw, don't worry.