9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2012 11:49 AM by pindarslight RSS

MP7

Steve2589

Has the MP7 been nerfed recently or is it just me? It feels less powerful and when I used it recently it seems like I am getting more hitmarkers than usual. Admittedly, I haven't played MW3 for a few weeks but I didn't expect my aim to get that bad so quickly.

• Re: MP7
    phxs72

It hasn't been nerfed but the lag in game has been notably worse this past week for many which may explain your hitmarker problem.

StubbornLeech07x

phxs72 wrote:

It hasn't been nerfed but the lag in game has been notably worse this past week for many which may explain your hitmarker problem.

Yeah, there definitely seems to be something going on with lag and hitmarkers lately.  Luckily for me it hasn't been to bad on my part usually only two or three games a night.  The funniest thing that happned lately to me is finding someone who is standing in the open controling a killstreak and pointing the model directly at their face and needing to fire 3 shots to kill them.  I just laughed it off.  I will have to check and see if it is in my theater, so I can save it to my vault, although I have no way of up loading it.

TheSurgeon83

I decided to use it after repeatedly getting mowed down by it, but all I get is non-stop hitmarkers before they turn round and drop me with one burst. Getting boring now.

Ungrateful_Dead

When the game starts, I click to the scoreboard screen with everyone's name and signal indication.  If I am not 4 bars, I don't use the MP7.  I prefer it with extended mags/silencer, and if the connection isn't the greatest, the silenced MP7 will lose CQC battles with just about everything.  If the connection is good, the MP7 can compete with PP90M1s up close and wipe them out at mid to long range.  Any signal less than 4 bars, and I don't bring it out.

If the connection is average, the PP90M1 with silencer can do work, likely because of its high fire rate.

With a really bad signal, no SMGs with silencers seem to work.  Then I pull out the P90 or PP90, either with extended mags/rapid fire and steady aim.  Hip fire for days, pre-firing corners, whatever it takes to put bullets 10 feet on either side of the enemy to compensate for where the game really has them.

phxs72

Ahh the old ignore your eyes and find the hitmarkers method.  A tried and true tradition that I've been using since BO.  Often your best friend when you're playing a laggy match.  That and using the gun with the most firerate that you can find.

They say they never nerfed it But am sure they Nerfed it at the start it use to drop people in 4 Bullets now it seems to take for every maybe me =/

No issues with any weapon, just lag...I'm rarely 4 bars. My issue seems to be the game favors others. Now to my defense I have had really good games, I'd say 40% of the time. My k/d is garbage, my win/loss is just as bad as I get dropped in a lot of losing games or games with about 87665 snipers. I tend to do the best in drop zone....it's fair to say I'm missing something in this equation.