2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2012 2:12 PM by MassFury RSS

BO2 SNIPERS ( QUICKSCOPING )

delde115

AFTERNOON COD COMMUNITY I´VE BEEN READING BO2 FORUMS ABOUT GAME MODS, AND THOUGHT OF AN IDEA.

WELL FIRST SOME OF THE FORUMS TALKED ABOUT  THE FACE OFF MAPS/MODE AND SAID THAT THEY ENJOYED THEM AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT RETURN IN BO2 BUT I DIDNT AGREE BECAUSE THE MAPS WERE WAY TO SMALL AND MOST OF THE PLAYERS WERE QUICKSCOPERSWHICH I HATE. AND IN BO2 QUICKSCOPING IS GOING TO BE EVERY EASY AND ANNOYING BECAUSE SNIPER HAVE A NEW ATTACHMENT THAT ALLOWS THE PLAYER TO REMOVE THE SCOPE. SO MY POINT IS WHY NOT MAKE A GAME MODE THAT HAS FACE OFF SIZE MAPS AND IS EXCLUSIVELY MADE  FOR QUICKSCOPERS.

FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR OPINION

• Re: BO2 SNIPERS ( QUICKSCOPING )

Quick scoping is highly unreal. Scoping requires breath and concentration. I know it's a video game, but if activision and treyarch are going for the realistic effect, then they needtogetrid of quick-scopers. It's a slap in the face for people who take the time to run around and get really good at doing so.

• Re: BO2 SNIPERS ( QUICKSCOPING )

Quick scoping is highly unreal. Scoping requires breath and concentration. I know it's a video game, but if activision and treyarch are going for the realistic effect, then they needtogetrid of quick-scopers. It's a slap in the face for people who take the time to run around and get really good at doing so.