9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2012 6:39 PM by heart1es RSS

Something wrong?

Noticed that since the last few days, there seems to be a lot of laggy players and laggy lobbys about.

Anyone else noticed this?

Is there something wrong with the servers or have people got the lag cheats back out now that MW3 is nearly reached the end of its shelf life?

Never seen so much lag as I did on Sunday nights clan op.  Been on tonight and experienced much of the same too.

Prior to this week, aint seen such laggy gameplay for over 6 months.

• Re: Something wrong?
    jaywilkes93

lag switches are overflowing mw3 because of black ops2 i would recommned playing in a party bcuz it KILLS any lag due to the fact u have to find a lobby able to maintain a 2-6man squad

Is anyone else noticing a lot of lag lately?

I am concerned that my internet connection might not be working as good as it should be.  Either that or the lag switches are back in force.

zingaa

jaywilkes93 wrote:

lag switches are overflowing mw3 because of black ops2 i would recommned playing in a party bcuz it KILLS any lag due to the fact u have to find a lobby able to maintain a 2-6man squad

You write overflowing, but shorten bcuz and u???

Your statement make no sense what so ever.

Kiz5000

I am also experiancing this overload of lag within the last week. People jumping out of corners and landing 3 shots in me before it even shows them lifting their gun. I seem to be 1 second behind everyone else, i have high speed internet an for the last few months have had no problem rushing with my pp90m1, but this week has been crazy with so many WTF moments thats it makes me wonder if its worth playing untill they do something about it.

I had a few games today and 2 of the players on the other team were untouchable, i would walk up behind them, start emptying my clip directly into their back and they would turn around and drop me in 3 shots with the exact same gun im using.

I started thinking maybe its lag compensation, and oh look the 2 players who are untouchable are on 3 bar connections while everyone else is on 4, Yet the players on the 3 bar connection are having the time of there life with 40 kills and 10 deaths. I was ready to ring my ISP and flame them but im starting to think its either IW shitty servers or their completey unreasonable lag compensation.

Game seems to be running fine for me, no problems here yet.

poisonvein7

games running fine for me too, i meen occasionally i have those laggy games but majority of them are fine. it seems to me that more and more people are posting hacks/mods/lag switch just because BO2 is coming out soon and so now everybody (more than usual) are assuming that almost every1 is cheating in one way or another. the number of threads i have seen asking about things being suspicious lately is just funny.

Well I played a few games tonight and it seemed much better.  Dont think I saw one incident of laggyness.

It has been bad over the last few days though.

It wouldnt surprise me if developers of BO2 are doing it to piss people off on MW3 and try to encourage more people to buy into BO2 crap.

I hated BO1 but for some reason I have found myself pre-ordering it.  Think I am going to hate it tbh, but what the hell!

poisonvein7

i didnt like BO1 at first so i stuck with mw2, but i tried BO1 again and ended up playing it alot. then mw3 came out and its all ive played since. ill probably prefer mw3 over BO2 but i still plan on getting it eventually.